Vote for the maps you want to get rid of!

A place to discuss custom maps played by the community.
Correct

Post by Correct »

Pretty simple, remove if you think it sucks, alter if you think it only has a minor problem like hilo442 backsectors. :P

TakingArms wrote:QUOTE (TakingArms @ Aug 9 2009, 07:15 AM) it's interesting how politics turns ordinarily funny, kind-hearted people into vicious, hateful attack mongers. Except IB, he's just always that way.

People just take stuff too seriously I think. Except IB, of course.
Andon

Post by Andon »

Is it possible to have that picture but without the names? They make it hard to see some of the sectors
ImageImage
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

One of my votes was because I needed to vote in the branch, and one of them was for teh lulz. I'll let you decide which was which.

P.s. yes, Pentagram is symmetrical, yes I realize that.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
pkk

Post by pkk »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jul 24 2009, 08:51 PM) One of my votes was because I needed to vote in the branch, and one of them was for teh lulz. I'll let you decide which was which.
Me, too...

Stop running poll where I'm unable to vote! :glare:
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
Correct

Post by Correct »

Andon wrote:QUOTE (Andon @ Jul 24 2009, 11:49 AM) Is it possible to have that picture but without the names? They make it hard to see some of the sectors
TakingArms wrote:QUOTE (TakingArms @ Aug 9 2009, 07:15 AM) it's interesting how politics turns ordinarily funny, kind-hearted people into vicious, hateful attack mongers. Except IB, he's just always that way.

People just take stuff too seriously I think. Except IB, of course.
lexaal

Post by lexaal »

Could you please add keepmapxy-buttons. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'd like to keep limited diamond and escher.

I thought pentagram is even for both teams. it just doen't look like that.
Last edited by lexaal on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a johnson photo in my profile since 2010.
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

Dual star needs a sector name rework but is a good large map otherwise,
Dear god get rid of obsidian
Make Pentagram symmetrical

Can someone please explain why they voted to remove limited and polished?
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
ryjamsan

Post by ryjamsan »

spidey your not the only person who commands, nor are you the only player who decides what map is good, your not GOD after all. Let the poll do its work.

Perhaps there is a record of some kind that shows what maps are played on the most. And just rank them that way. Then get rid of the maps that are not played on.

90% of games are played on Hihigher and IO anyway. If any maps should be removed its the ones we play over and over and over and over. But that kind of goes against me earlier point:( I just get tired of playing those 2 $#@!ing maps
[indent][/indent]Former Squad leader and Assitant Squad Leader BLACKSHADOW™ "Retired"
"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner" "Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote".

FU ALL
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

your are right ryj spidey is actually *god

also ryj is quickly turning into the next striker. Thoughts?
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid
Pedowich

Post by Pedowich »

I think constipation of the brain coupled with diarrhea of the mouth seems to be an increasing problem.
BASE CAPTURED!