Dev Team Members

The land-based version of Allegiance, under construction.
sambasti

Post by sambasti »

There has been an ongoing effort to make this project more organized. Opensource projects done by volunteers have a tendency to be totally conceptual due to the fact that no one takes charge and makes any actual decisions. This also happens when there is no organization and everyone thinks someone else will do it. In an effort to keep the project going, I have decided to put up a list of people currently working on the develpment. If you would like to be part of this list, PM me. It is a volunteer project, so there really aren't any requirements, except that you do a bit more than take the occasional glance at this forum. If you want me to take you off of this list, and stop bothering you to do something for the project, you can PM me also.

Full Time Devs
Scratchee - Dev Team Leader and Head Coder (codes and tells other people what to do)
TheSambasti - Lead Manager; Gameplay Chief; Amateur Coder (runs the project;controls gameplay decisions; tries not to bug people while being incapable at working on the code)
Fuzz - Code, Concept, and Spell checker (finds code errors, tells which ideas suck or dont work, and checks spelling in my posts)
Hockfire - Modeler; GUI and Website designer (makes models for Quantus and works on graphics)

Part-Time/MIA/AWOL Devs
Dare - Core System Creator; Modeler (Working on creating a system for the cores of Quantus; makes models for Quantus)
Cookie Monster - Cookie eater; Concept and Story Line; Forum Mod (eats cookies while figuring out things about gameplay and writing the Story Line; Deletes all the stupid thing I write)

If you want to be added, removed, or have your title change, PM me or Finn.

Dare, Hock, and Cookie, please PM me if you approve of what I wrote about you guys without asking. :ninja: :P I thought it would be wrong not to include you guys right away.
Last edited by sambasti on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

Just so you know, everything is approved unless it is disapproved of :D

Also I did a storyline of sorts.
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
Valiance

Post by Valiance »

Shouldnt Imperio be on that list...

SAY NO TO AIR VEHICLES.
ImageImage
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

Cold blooded killer ... hah! you so funny :)
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone
HSharp

Post by HSharp »

Amateur