Warpcore X2

Discussion / Announcement area for WarpCore development
Arson_Fire

Post by Arson_Fire »

heh heh, phoenix
I want a gunship with front guns and turrets like laser blossoms, it also deploys laser blossoms. Practically useless, but it sure will be pretty.

Almost forgot, name it the Disco Inferno.
Last edited by Arson_Fire on Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IANF

Post by IANF »

i want a nix vanguard with 4 mounts 4 guns and all vulcans. an extremly high amount of ammo and energy (vulcans). and a great sheild plus a hyper drive with boosted stats (esentialy a hyper drive 2). and a hvy cloak and 25 qfs per rack and lots of prox mines. with my name. :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P
^EPIC WIN^EPIC WIN^

*BEEP*....Robot:Fallacy generator online....*BEEP*

QUOTE (MythBusters)I reject you reality and substitute my own[/quote]

more sig stuff on the way
jpomailo2

Post by jpomailo2 »

I want a Balistick missile. A constructor that is faster 120-mps or so and does massive damage to bases, just tell it to build on an base and watch it seek and destroy it. That would be a cool SY tech.
Jpomail > Does weed always type like that?
FreeBeer > No, no. Sometimes he uses his fingers.
Gothmog

Post by Gothmog »

I want a sf with miniguns and a large shield and 10 dual launch qfs per rack. A sf that doesn't need stealth. ;)
Xeretov wrote:QUOTE (Xeretov @ Oct 29 2009, 01:24 PM) I feel a great disturbance in the Force. As if hundreds of voobs cried out for nerfs, and were suddenly silenced.
Weylin

Post by Weylin »

I want an uber repair craft that has two mounts, the main one being a laser-based long range nannite repair beam (Blue laser?). And the second being a mid ranged nannite projectile with low rate of fire, and AoE covering 200m or so.

Call it the... uhh... WEYLINATOR MKII

:lol:
Makida

Post by Makida »

I want a really well-balanced ship that, looking at its stats on paper, looks very weak and fragile, but becomes very powerful in the hands of a skilled pilot. For example, say it could be very easy to kill, but it would also be very manoeuvrable, so you can easily evade enemy fire if you know how; and its 1-2 guns are powerful, but difficult to use (e.g. both short-range *and* low fire rate, but high damage). Also, next to no sensors, and no deployables of any sort; and a boost that is mostly useful for manoeuvring, and eats fuel up far too quickly to be really useful for getting around.

Basically, an interceptor from Bizzaro World. :P
lexaal

Post by lexaal »

I want the "square" faction...

everything is squared: OP price 5000x5000 = 25 000 000 Cr. Nan Range 400x400= 160 000 m
and this faction doesn't have mini 2 and 3. It has mini 1 mini 4 and mini 9
I have a johnson photo in my profile since 2010.
IANF

Post by IANF »

i have a better idea

i want a flagship 4 with four guns and four turrets. unlimitaded extreme cloak (110% of the sig reduced(-10 sig)) the guns are sc5, ac5, or the bfg (rps) the turrets are the same. capable of fitting 20 nukes per rack or any other missle that can be fitted on a ship (apropriate amount per rack) and 20 hvy station pods mk2 and any other op thing you can think of. :notworthy: :D :D :D :D :D
^EPIC WIN^EPIC WIN^

*BEEP*....Robot:Fallacy generator online....*BEEP*

QUOTE (MythBusters)I reject you reality and substitute my own[/quote]

more sig stuff on the way
nebulaleader

Post by nebulaleader »

How long will this take.
Camaro

Post by Camaro »

Oh about TwoWeeks™