MS Source Art Released!

A place to discuss user-created Allegiance 3D models, textures, images, and other visual ingame content.
factoid

Post by factoid »

There's a website linked in the wiki that had all the archives. Should still be up, I grabbed them all as insurance. I'd be willing to re-seed again.
"I make it a point not to chat with AP off... space is vast, but it's never vast enough for my scout."
yiggz

Post by yiggz »

factoid wrote:QUOTE (factoid @ Mar 8 2014, 08:06 AM) There's a website linked in the wiki that had all the archives. Should still be up, I grabbed them all as insurance. I'd be willing to re-seed again.
Thanks, found the wiki links, tested one and it is working still. No need to re-seed as of yet. :)
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

The link on the wiki is dead, need backup ASAP
Last edited by MagisterXF94 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

http://web517.s13.okayspace.de/images/Arisman_Codex.torrent

Grab it, seed it.

I host it on my homeline, so expect some downtime, slow times, etc.
CD16 will not download, as I removed it after I created the torrent. (It contained copyrighted material, which I will not upload.)
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Grimmwolf_GB wrote:QUOTE (Grimmwolf_GB @ Oct 21 2014, 08:00 PM) http://web517.s13.okayspace.de/images/Arisman_Codex.torrent

Grab it, seed it.

I host it on my homeline, so expect some downtime, slow times, etc.
CD16 will not download, as I removed it after I created the torrent. (It contained copyrighted material, which I will not upload.)
Downloading!
You are the best!
Thank you very much.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
Adaven

Post by Adaven »

If you need any help getting files open or trouble finding something, let me know. I might be able to point you in the right direction.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Adaven wrote:QUOTE (Adaven @ Oct 23 2014, 02:21 AM) If you need any help getting files open or trouble finding something, let me know. I might be able to point you in the right direction.
Thank you, will do :)
HJ_KG
Location: Plutocracy, USA Occupation: misanthropic anthropologist

Post by HJ_KG »

Thanks for seeding, I am stuck at 65 percent. So Ima gonna bump this thread occasionally
unindicted co-conspirator
KGJV

Post by KGJV »

I'm stuck at 75% and will seed indefinitely if I ever get 100%.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

I am still seeding, I'll also upload the whole thing to my dropbox