Coding

The land-based version of Allegiance, under construction.
Imperio59

Post by Imperio59 »

Been busy myself with work and systematically watching every Google I/O video on YouTube... GWT... *drools*
Andon

Post by Andon »

Finn Bryant wrote:QUOTE (Finn Bryant @ May 31 2009, 05:29 PM) gah! theres an edit button next to all the posts... now im going to have to exercise self control!
So now you can show the world how much Cadi loves men!
ImageImage
finnbryant

Post by finnbryant »

Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ May 29 2009, 01:41 PM) Yeah I had plans to buy a male bondage slave if things went tits up with TE and Pook, but there really is no need now.
It appears I don't have to...

:P
I am very very sorry, I had to do it once...

Imperio: I watched some of them too, Wave looks epic, if it works as simply as it appeared to, it really could replace everything! Already signed up for a place in beta.
havn't watched youtube videos that long with that much interest since the TED conference videos.
Last edited by finnbryant on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imperio59

Post by Imperio59 »

Yea, Wave looks revolutionary. The fact that it's going to be a) Open Source and b) a Protocol makes me drool. I imagine video games will start integrating Waves into their chat systems. Can you imagine if you could wave from inside an MMO? *drools*
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

Finn Bryant wrote:QUOTE (Finn Bryant @ Jun 2 2009, 07:17 PM) It appears I don't have to...

:P
I am very very sorry, I had to do it once...

Imperio: I watched some of them too, Wave looks epic, if it works as simply as it appeared to, it really could replace everything! Already signed up for a place in beta.
havn't watched youtube videos that long with that much interest since the TED conference videos.
Oh well, I guess I should be honoured that it's become a rite of passage when you become a mod to edit one of my posts :lol:
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone