ICE 3.41

Core Editor
KGJV

Post by KGJV »

Andon wrote:
QUOTE (Andon @ Oct 16 2008, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always wondered why probes could capture bases and resonate alephs in ICE.

Can you give those abilities to projectiles as well? And, on another note, can you change missiles (in the core/engine) both capture bases and resonate alephs?

Missiles can already both capture & resonate. It's just the ICE interface that does not allow this.

Giving those abilities to projectiles is another story as it requires a code change and like all code change, this won't be done simply because someone wish it...
Andon

Post by Andon »

how difficult of a code change would it be?
ImageImage
Spinoza

Post by Spinoza »

The download page should be updated witha link to the latest version.
Image Image Image
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

Compellor

Post by Compellor »

Speaking of TE, TEK cannot load cores with the new part prices. I've only tested this with shields, but immediately upon loading the core, TEK brings up the following unhandled exception:
FreeAllegiance.IGCCore.Util.AssertFailedException: Unexpected data found when reading IGCCorePart header[/quote]
I'm using v1.51.1946.31293, I assume that's the most recent. It's hard to search the forums for TEK, because the software doesn't allow searches for just three letters.
Last edited by Compellor on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
Beyond a shadow of a doubt if you don't watch them like a hawk they will stack their collective balls off - MrChaos on Alleg players