Removing "Too many ships in sector" beeping

A place to discuss user-created Allegiance music, soundfiles, chatpacks, and other audio-related content.
Vlymoxyd

Post by Vlymoxyd »

Zdude, just take whatever file you want, convert it to .ogg or .wav and rename it boundsalert.wav then put it into your artwork directory.
"Désolé pour les skieurs, moi je veux voir mes fleurs!"
-German teacher

http://www.steelfury.org/
Sealer

Post by Sealer »

I made one myself. Check it out.

One Nasty SO
"For save the world from this epic gay, Clint have this hope : he would put something great and big in his ass."
TheBored

Post by TheBored »

Someone track down Bard. He has an awesome replacement that doubles as a great ringtone.

TB
spideycw wrote:QUOTE (spideycw @ Nov 28 2008, 02:50 PM) All the retards are contained in one squad mostly (System X)
[18:48] <Imago> dont take me seriously
badpazzword

Post by badpazzword »

Here's my take on the subject.

Unfortunately it causes clicks when it stops 'at the wrong moment' or if you change the volume during execution for some reason.
Last edited by badpazzword on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have gaming questions? Get expert answers! Image Image
Sealer

Post by Sealer »

I think I'll just record a metronome sound to 70 bpm
"For save the world from this epic gay, Clint have this hope : he would put something great and big in his ass."
Seymor

Post by Seymor »

Alternative Sound Pack

I believe this includes the thrumming sound that dogbones was talking about. I might be wrong but it's been a while since I worked on it.
All in all you are a very dying race // Placing trust upon a cruel world. // You never had the things you thought you should have had //
And you'll not get them now, // And all the while in perfect time // Your tears are falling on the ground. -- Squonk, Genesis
unison

Post by unison »

Pitch shifted the original -2,5 octaves, lowered gain by 5dB's, and added some equalising to remove the annoying frequencies. Didnt get the chance to test it yet, but should be ok

Edit: Works fine, increased gain a little to be clearly audible
Last edited by unison on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image