TF

Discussion / Announcement area for Dark Nebulae Core development.
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

According to their win percentage they are too uber and should be nerfed

-edit

Drat it got fixed so its not 57% anymore = (
Last edited by spideycw on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
Psychosis

Post by Psychosis »

but look at TF's playtimes compared to the rest.
CronoDroid

Post by CronoDroid »

Yes, please nerf TF to @#(! so it can never be played again. It pisses me off those purple phreaks.
shibbyx1

Post by shibbyx1 »

TF are lowest on DN?

Faction Wins Losses Draws Win %

Technoflux 19 24 0 44%

TF does have alot of weaknesses, a good comm can just @#$% up there enconemy considering its slow..........oh know i remember, only about %50 of the team actually listen to the comm, and %25 follow the order, my mistake......

yes Nerf TF in balance terms, but its not so bad to be never playable again. if it was that good, then more people would use it
Image Image
quote 'djrbk I'm quitting Allegiance unless someone quotes me on something I said in their sig
Camaro

Post by Camaro »

A stacked TF team vs any other team is a fair game, given TFs suckyness.

Thus, i promote keeping TF the way it is, and ensuring that every time TF is played, a stack is there to help it along.
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

TF has exactly 50% win percentage!

That is what noir thinks they all should have so it is balanced ya?
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
shibbyx1

Post by shibbyx1 »

wtf now TF only has 20 losses? last i looked on faction stats they had 24 losses and 19 wins? ok........erm....weird

either my IE screwed up its obtaining infomation, or TF somehow lowered their losses......
Image Image
quote 'djrbk I'm quitting Allegiance unless someone quotes me on something I said in their sig
aarmstrong

Post by aarmstrong »

If you're going to compare true win percentages, then you need to evaluate the numbers beginning from the core release to date. However, due to the sheer number of games / overloaded database, I'm only able to pull the numbers from a little over a year ago:

http://asgs.alleg.net/asgsnet/factionstats...;core=dn_000460

I had to refresh that page several time before it spit out the stats. To save you time, I screencapped it here:

The numbers speak for themselves.
Doing easily what others find difficult is talent; doing what is impossible for talent is genius. -Henri-Frederic Amiel
CronoDroid

Post by CronoDroid »

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Rix needs a perk, prontoriffic like! And Dreg.
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what percentage of games that are played end up not being counted? It seems as if alot of time the games are not being saved after.

My apologies.