BSG Known Issues

Discussion / Announcement area for Battlestar Galactica Core development.
Tontow

Post by Tontow »

Andon wrote:
QUOTE (Andon @ Mar 25 2008, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should be able to mount super-heavy KEWs on those turrets

Everything was bought, no super heavy KEWs. I think we had to steal KEW 3 from the cylons to get them.
Andon

Post by Andon »

damn, you're right.

It'll be fixed and sent to Tiger (Sorry tiger!) with the newest version of 0.32G
ImageImage
zdude1994

Post by zdude1994 »

I believe these factions are very imbalanced. I mean come on, look at it

Anyone have the same opinion?

-Zdude
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

Play more than 19 days before you assess the balance of a core and people might listen to you.
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

and giving examples is a good idea too.

not just "its broken, fix it"
DrBeginner

Post by DrBeginner »

oh shoot. I forgot to mention this.

You can build resurrection ships without having to research them in shipyard. The research thing IS in shipyard. but you don't need it in order to build it.
I loose my motivation to help out more and more each day to drama like this. Which is why I am mostly /meh on this point. I will continue to play as I always have, with the morals I have been rasied with and if this community finds they don't like myself and others like me who just enjoy playing the game with their friends on TS or squadies, then they can ban us and my Warhammer account, Girlfriend, and IRL activities will get a lot more attention and will thank them.
-TheVoid

I am DrB and I approve of this messege.

Andon

Post by Andon »

The resurrection ship research should get you the piloted version. However, that is not the case, as I decided to remove the piloted version

It's been fixed for 0.33 - The research has been put in the garrison, and requires a techbase and a garrison. The Res ship will now use the base star model and will not be a carrier until Loriana finishes texturing her Resurection Ship model, and I get it CVHed.

Also fluffed out the random treasures for 0.33 and added a 'Heavy Probe' - 150% scan range, 50% lifetime, 300% sig
ImageImage
FireDart

Post by FireDart »

My issue was solved with re-download. smile.gif

Also, over all fun core... We now really need a BSG friendly map with much bigger sectors where we are not squished so much when flying caps. O,o You turn arund and you end up with your tail end hitting a riod, or an aleph.

I have the map making program, I can attempt making a more BSG specific map... I just need someone who can get it into the game if it is liked. I can make a few maps for BSG from smaller (not sector size) but, fewer sectors, and some with more sectors... So that BSG has some map options. smile.gif

Andon, if this sounds good to you. Let me know the capship, and lergest ships size so that I can make sectors big enough to be fun. I can make a BSG version of ANY current map, and come up with some original ones.

I just do not know how to get them ingame, or how to test play them... O,o I can post them in a new topic for people to review. And, vote on, and suggest ideas. smile.gif
New SF Member... :)p
apochboi

Post by apochboi »

Sector size is controlled by ICE. ICE will also tell you the size of the ships in meters (scale). Map editor is there only to create maps.
FireDart

Post by FireDart »

O,o Show off. tongue.gif

No really, thanks Apoch,

Kite
New SF Member... :)p