WIP

Discussion / Announcement area for Star Wars Core (SWC) development.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

I agree with the idea of having new f5 icons.. problem is I won't do it myself. Progress slowed down on the core, but I'll find some time.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

What happened to the Icons I made Weed? Do they need tweaking to make them work? If so I can take another look at them and see what I can do.
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

that is a good question
I am sure I have them on a cd somewhere
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Curiosity

Post by Curiosity »

On the X-Wing, each of its four cannons are spaced apart greatly.

Is aiming going to be hard? =/
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

no because the ships are essentially cubes as far as hitboxes go
zdude1994

Post by zdude1994 »

Were can i download this, it sounds awsome.
And why cant we make another Allegince just like the actual one to test games so we dont deal with all this beta crap.
With all the bugs its not worth it. We should be able to run beta just like the regular. Is that that hard?

Sorry avout the typos
What didn't you underastand?

-Zdude
Last edited by zdude1994 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

Did anyone understand zdude's post?
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

yes, though he could say things better
zdude1994 wrote:
QUOTE (zdude1994 @ Mar 27 2008, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Weeta crapre can i download this, it sounds awsome.

weed, where can i download this?

chances are it wil go on the AU when its finished, so you won't need to download it, it will dl its self.

And why cant we make another Allegince just like the actual one to test games so we dont deal with all this beta crap.
With all the bugs its not worth it. We should be able to run beta just like the regular. Is that that hard?[/quote]
there is another like the current one for testing.. its called beta (or there is running your own server in LAN mode, or running your own lobby and sever)

you haven't ever used beta have you?

i haven't encountered any bugs in the current beta. beta != buggy, beta = there may be bugs about, but we aren't sure, but there usually are but we might be lucky.

and beta isn't very hard to get onto, click the link in my sig (it's a lot easier to get onto than the other two options)
Last edited by madpeople on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

I';m gettin closer to new core version. Just relax
zdude1994

Post by zdude1994 »

I'm having a lot of issue with my beta. But i meant why cant beta be exactly like the original, so we can host public games?
Sorry for the misunderstanding

-Zdude

P.S.
It's the built-in laptop touch pad that causes typos
Last edited by zdude1994 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.