WIP

Discussion / Announcement area for Star Wars Core (SWC) development.
Dark_Stalion

Post by Dark_Stalion »

F150 wrote:
QUOTE (F150 @ Mar 27 2008, 05:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I';m gettin closer to new core version. Just relax

- Eye twitching -

Lol I"m kidding... take your time...
Shoot the nans.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

well raveen I either lost your icons or just cannot read

not sure which, but if you still have them, that's cool, and if not, I can look in the uh, thingmajig to find some
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
zdude1994

Post by zdude1994 »

Were can i download this, it sounds awsome.
And why cant we make another Allegince just like the actual one to test games so we dont deal with all this beta crap.
With all the bugs its not worth it. We should be able to run beta just like the regular. Is that that hard?
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

Emailed em over to you Mr Weed Sir!
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

hahah I 'm such a tool
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Zapper

Post by Zapper »

:iluv: can i help
Life suck's and then u play Alleg.
-.. ..- -.- . -. ..- -.- . .----. . -- .. ... - .... . --. .-. . .- - . ... -
apochboi

Post by apochboi »

If you want me to work on anything core wise for ya weedlet lemme know.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

I had a crazy notion to make it a capital core

Complete capital ships (hmmm... effort)
Andon

Post by Andon »

Scale everything down, have single person ships "really" small compared to asteroids, and have cap ships be comparable to regular ships in size.

Hrm... could be interesting. You'd have to scale down the speed of ships as well
ImageImage
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

that would be interesting