ICE Tutorial

Core Editor
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

Somebody was writing about using ICE and the pre defs in the forums somewhere. Is it still here?

Was it hawkwood?
Last edited by Weedman on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Dark_Stalion

Post by Dark_Stalion »

I appreciate you helping me out F150. Have a good weekend and I'll talk to you later about what happened with the files you told me to edit/move/unzip. smile.gif
Shoot the nans.
apochboi

Post by apochboi »

http://www.freeallegiance.org/forums/index...showtopic=23300

this is the link to the article that was created by hawkwood.

Im currently writing one, which is a bit easier to understand. I will have it done in about a week. It will be on the Wiki.

Apoch!
FireDart

Post by FireDart »

apochboi wrote:
QUOTE (apochboi @ Jan 20 2008, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.freeallegiance.org/forums/index...showtopic=23300

this is the link to the article that was created by hawkwood.

Im currently writing one, which is a bit easier to understand. I will have it done in about a week. It will be on the Wiki.
Apoch!

Sweet smile.gif

Please send me the Wiki link Apoch.

Thanks,

Kite

PS:

Is it possible to also include information on what changes the in game Construction Menu credit costs, and research times?
Last edited by FireDart on Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New SF Member... :)p