Full Metal Jacket

A place to discuss user-created Allegiance music, soundfiles, chatpacks, and other audio-related content.
Kap

Post by Kap »

Edit: Nov 2nd. Remember that, since R4 release, the chatpacks like this one won't work. You need to go here after you downloaded the pack.

Warning: This pack contains language that may be offensive. See the link to the soundboard to get an idea of the content.

Well, I had time to complete the fmj chatpack based on this soundboard which someone posted about but I can't remember who was, so credits go to him and of course the creator of the soundboard.

The pack is based on the 300 Pack, which is based on the Megapack, which is based on... well you get it. This pack only includes the sound files (.wavs) for the Full Metal Jacket (and the extra, the famous, tactically brilliant "It's a trap!" call from admiral ackbar -added in the Star Wars submenu 's0).

Download link:

http://files-upload.com/files/582918/FMJvcs.zip

Or

http://mihd.net/r4ni0l

Instructions:
Just download and unzip the files in your "...\Allegiance\artwork" folder, replace the files prompted.

Last edited by Kap on Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. -- Albert Einstein
refill

Post by refill »

LOL nice!
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

I love you Kap
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

hehe Yea that's one of my fav movies for sure. laugh.gif
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...
Kap

Post by Kap »

Commanding with Sgt Harman backseating is so much easier!
ImageImage
If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. -- Albert Einstein
CraftyCelt

Post by CraftyCelt »

TheVoid37 wrote:QUOTE (TheVoid37 @ Aug 6 2008, 02:47 AM) We literally saw No humans in many of the spots we were in.
blake420

Post by blake420 »

freakin awsome VC pack Kap.

`ja

I bet your the kind of person....

mrgreen.gif
Bard
Location: Within your command center, enacting fatal attacks upon your conscripts

Post by Bard »

I truly despise voicechat packs, but this one might interest me briefly.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
Freyja

Post by Freyja »

Dead link apparently, anyone have new link?