Update

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
mesial

Post by mesial »

I added a new cursor to the Allegiance section of my site. Tell me what you think.
http://www.mesialonline.com/Allegiance/alleg.html
Allegiance Terror Alert Level: HIGH
Ramaglor

Post by Ramaglor »

oooooo interesting!
it doesn't seem to like firefox though....

mesial! I read the title "Update" and got all excited......I'm not giving you my fully tested and awesome looking high poly rix int model with high resolution texture until you promise to update the rest of the site! mrgreen.gif
Spidey's tactical advice on TS during Tourny game
QUOTE We don't need to save our thingy.[/quote]
parcival

Post by parcival »

Nice!

PS: Where are Parci and ParciBunny HUDs located?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
" There is good in everyone. You just need the eyes for it. "
mesial

Post by mesial »

Ramaglor wrote:
QUOTE (Ramaglor @ Sep 25 2007, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oooooo interesting!
it doesn't seem to like firefox though....

mesial! I read the title "Update" and got all excited......I'm not giving you my fully tested and awesome looking high poly rix int model with high resolution texture until you promise to update the rest of the site! mrgreen.gif

First, Firefox does not currently support custom cursors. I forgot to add that to my post.... "updates for IE users"
Next, I know I'm getting behind on some of the updates. Read here, my blog and it will give you a little insight as to why.
What updates are you referring to exactly? Do I still have the old dark looking high res asteroids up or something? What am I overlooking?
parcival wrote:
QUOTE (parcival @ Sep 25 2007, 03:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice!

PS: Where are Parci and ParciBunny HUDs located?

I can't seem to locate them either. (LOL) Will you send them to me? or show me a link? I do remember the thread...
Send them to (my name) @mesialonline.com
I'll try to get to these quickly. I have another HUD that needs to be added, but i gotta make an installer for it first. I've also been working on an installer that contains all the high res files in which you can choose what you want to install... but alas, RL has consumed me lately. Keep in mind, that I will be making installers for your mods as well.
Last edited by mesial on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General_Freak

Post by General_Freak »

I use Firefox and I can see the little red reticle cursor (though I don't like it and prefer the default one).
mesial

Post by mesial »

Damn! You don't see the white one? I'll test it tonight with firefox (i'm using my laptop which I haven't installed it yet) and I'll see what I can do. I will not be satisfied till you can see both or none with Firefox. Not this half assed crap. Sorry, I didn't get to test this with the fox before posting.
General_Freak

Post by General_Freak »

Ah, I get it. The white one is meant for general use, and it turns red when a link is selected. No, I don't see the white one.
Last edited by General_Freak on Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mesial

Post by mesial »

Try it now with Mozilla Firefox.
Andon

Post by Andon »

Works for me in FF.
Oh, and fix the link to the KB, as the KB no longer exists
Last edited by Andon on Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
mesial

Post by mesial »

Just tried the link, works fine for me...
...Checked every download link on it too. From what page are you trying to get to the Kill Bonus area?

The menu at the top is one script that is called from every page, it is not written in every page. If it didn't work on one page, it would work on any page. I wrote it that way so I can add or change a link/section only once and I change it on every page. Like I said, the link is correct for me. Best I can say from the information you provided, is to press F5 to refresh the page. You might be loading an old page from cache. Do you use an accelerator?

Just for the link, the KB section is here.