Update

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
mesial

Post by mesial »

After another 43 pages of code, Early development pics have been added to the Omicron Hive section.

http://www.mesialonline.com/Allegiance/fac...oHiveEpics.html
Allegiance Terror Alert Level: HIGH
mesial

Post by mesial »

Hey guys! I know it's been a while, but you know how RL goes. I have been struggling just as most people have, but I'm surviving. My lab is not doing very well, but it is surviving as well. I am grateful that I have been able to do so during these times. I hope all is well with y'all.

Coming back and playing a bunch of PU games has me concerned. It has shrank considerably. Now I know that people keep saying this year after year, and as attendance goes down, it bounces back up. I hope it does so again. But I had a thought. Maybe Allegiance could use an over-haul. We have alot of great ideas on new factions with new skins and such, but I have yet to even see OH make it to the main server. (I did see the test game) And yet all these great art creations have yet to make it there because of all the balancing issues or what have you. So what is the issue? We have plenty of artists here.... do we lack coders? $#@! them I say! Put your art to use. Give Allegiance a facelift. Make it fresh for all who come, new and old. Make your faction's models, make your faction's skins, give it a name and put it on a code that already exists! Replace an already existing faction with new models and skins and a new name. Do it for every faction. Give it life again.

....Just a thought
Ramaglor

Post by Ramaglor »

I was planning on doing that, then I got caught up in building a race car..... sorry :unsure:
Spidey's tactical advice on TS during Tourny game
QUOTE We don't need to save our thingy.[/quote]
mesial

Post by mesial »

Pics please.
Ramaglor

Post by Ramaglor »

Last edited by Ramaglor on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spidey's tactical advice on TS during Tourny game
QUOTE We don't need to save our thingy.[/quote]
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

what i really think would make it look tons better is shadows and selfshading
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid