VoSCore Difflog

Discussion / Announcement area for VoSCore development.
Tigereye

Post by Tigereye »

It'll be on autoupdate soon

--TE

The Allegiance community currently hates their sysadmin because he is doing: [Too Much] [____________|] [Too Little]
Current reason: Removing the PayPal contribute page. Send Bitcoin instead: 1EccFi98tR5S9BYLuB61sFfxKqqgSKK8Yz. This scale updates regularly.
ImmortalZ

Post by ImmortalZ »

KGJV wrote:
QUOTE (KGJV @ Sep 17 2007, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks appealing.

any url to download it or will it be available thru autoupdate soon ?

* Phoenix no longer exists

why ?

Gappy doesn't want to involve himself in any lawsuits.
General_Freak

Post by General_Freak »

Aren't GT scouts small enough? They're already basically little rectangles.
Narg

Post by Narg »

I really don't understand what you did with tf...
Death's hounds feared me
Gandalf2

Post by Gandalf2 »

Yeah why have you made them even slower?? Their cons are painfully slow as it is.

Saying that though, I like about 80% of your changes, have no opinion about 15% and dislike about 5%, so overall I like smile.gif
spideycw - 'This is because Grav is a huge whining bitch. But we all knew that already' Dec 19 2010, 07:36 PM
Drizzo

Post by Drizzo »

He made TF slower yes, but so much more stronger. Check out the plas gens on RPS and you'll get a feeling to the uttercheese that a "bomb" in space is. (No I do not mean BFB). Fair trade I believe.
cashto wrote:QUOTE (cashto @ Oct 16 2010, 02:48 AM) Interceptors are fun because without one, Drizzo would be physically incapable of entering a sector.
Death3D

Post by Death3D »

All work and No OmniFigs or Lxy Scouts make Death3D a dull boy.

Good job on giving scaleups and scaledowns to stuff that needed them and for actually making TT's useful. Love it.
One short sleep past, we wake eternally and Death shalt be no more; Death, thou shalt die! Image
Myotis

Post by Myotis »

Looks interesting smile.gif (not that I am a very experienced player but still)..

why the increase in belter ship size? they are already very easy to hit.. and I am a bit surprised by the smaller GT scouts.. but will have to try it out to see mrgreen.gif
".. just a flutter in the night .."
juckto

Post by juckto »

* TF no longer gets light versions of ships automatically[/quote]
Do tf get a lt gs?
Have you undone tf's 4.60 damage nerfs?

Extra slow scouts with no lt boost unless you go exp... those plas bombs better be cheese.
Usually though, "skill" is used to covertly mean "match the game exactly to my level of competence." Anyone who is at all worse than me should fail utterly (and humorously!) and anyone better is clearly too caught up in the game and their opinions shouldn't count.
Gappy

Post by Gappy »

TF does NOT have the DN 4.60 damage nerf. In fact, all PE weapons deal equal (and I believe in one case more) damage to their PW counterparts.

TF and Bios need testing, quite frankly. If they're too weak, they'll be perked as needed, but I will not reduce their research time.

The light gunship is intended as a cripple to balance out bios GS cheese. No other faction besides Bios has to research the Lt. gunship before the regular gunship.

The He3 yield GA was removed because the Exp economy is already vastly better than every other economy, primarily because you have to buy such few technology to be effective.

Until the files are put on AU, you can find them at http://pk.dras.us/users/Gap_Dragon/VoSCore%20Files.zip
Last edited by Gappy on Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
We've upped our standards. Up yours.