VoSCore Difflog

Discussion / Announcement area for VoSCore development.
apochboi

Post by apochboi »

Rix ints are cheese on your core gappy, Rix heavy int with PW damage 2 and Mini 3 does 136 damage a second per gun.

Talk about Nasty wink.gif
Andon

Post by Andon »

You want nasty? BSG core basic KEWs have 575 ish damage per second per gun. Of course, they run through ammo REALLY quick, and they have a pretty high spread.

And horray on the no nix. I don't particularly like them - They don't seem balanced to me.

I've yet to test the VoS core yet though, so no further comments from me
ImageImage
BlackViper

Post by BlackViper »

Shizoku wrote:
QUOTE (Shizoku @ Sep 17 2007, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Booo sup core!

apochboi wrote:
QUOTE (apochboi @ Sep 18 2007, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rix ints are cheese on your core gappy, Rix heavy int with PW damage 2 and Mini 3 does 136 damage a second per gun.

Talk about Nasty wink.gif

Hmmm, someone is confused tongue.gif
Always in the Shadows...
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

I was just filling a nessesary void, it doesn't have to be correct.
apochboi

Post by apochboi »

lol, Well unlike Shiznoobo, I've played the core before i said anything.
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

Gappy wrote:
QUOTE (Gappy @ Sep 17 2007, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The He3 yield GA was removed because the Exp economy is already vastly better than every other economy, primarily because you have to buy such few technology to be effective.

I still think the He yield GA should be left, if you want to nerf exp I'd hope a different path will be taken.

Also, can we get an idea on in game points, a 15 min game gave out so many points, it's bizzare. I realize more points are likely given for scouting, and in principle I like that, please provide more details so we can provide feedback.
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...
Gappy

Post by Gappy »

Honestly I hadn't taken a look at points, I'll get it revised a bit. Expect it to be very similar to 1.25/A+/current DN, with more points being given to miner/con kills
We've upped our standards. Up yours.
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

Gappy, us scouts would really like double points for spotting rocks and alephs, it's still pretty tiny, but we'd like it. smile.gif
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...