Mega Voice Chat Pack

A place to discuss user-created Allegiance music, soundfiles, chatpacks, and other audio-related content.
WhiskeyGhost

Post by WhiskeyGhost »

Posting here so it doesn't have to be searched for inside of threads.....

***New as of Sept. 22***
New link (active), and added some files that weren't included due to technical errors.

New DL Link(not working)

*bonus file added from a side project i abandoned, its not related, but i put it in Other section*

Patch added for those who downloaded the old one, it has some of the missing wavs, but i lost the old pack so i can't confirm what the other one was that was missing, my bad

Patch link(not working)

Sept. 28
Temp Link to MCP

temp patch
Download links are broken atm, getting another place to host.....

This whopping 50mb download includes every chatpack wav file needed, for anyone who doesn't have any of them at all (which makes newer players, or perhaps those who don't like scrounging around, need much less effort to utilize)

This pack includes: Z Chats, StarWars, Duke Nuke'em, Family Guy, and of course, my Futurama wavs all together.

**Note: WhiskeyGhost does not take responsibility for what is contained within this release. Since this release contains the "Duke Nuke'em chatpack, it does contain profanity and/or harsh language that some may not like. If you do not like the profane voicechats, then i please ask you to not download either release. This disclaimer is here for the sheer purpose of warning you, mostly because i don't want someones angry parent's (or themselves) e-mailing me and/or sending me threats against my life via mail**

edit: "Also, i take no responsability if for some strange reason, it causes your alleg to crash. BACKUP FILES (especially the Quickchat + SoundDef mdl files) if for some reason (despite my testing) that it should not work, use your backup MDL's. I've had no issues with anyone reporting it non functional, and i've done everything except mod the files intentionally to break them, and haven't had issues either.

Also, please pm me if there is any issues at all (aside from the volume issue im still tweaking)

***WARNING, this is not compatible with the BETA R4, for those who don't already know ***
Last edited by WhiskeyGhost on Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rand0m_Numb3r wrote:QUOTE (Rand0m_Numb3r @ Aug 9 2007, 12:27 AM)CURSES I HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!
fuzzylunkin1

Post by fuzzylunkin1 »

`TY

`4

`TY

!!!!!!!!!!

`XZ

`XB

`X1A

`X1B
Hellenus

Post by Hellenus »

great, thanks!
Hellenus

Post by Hellenus »

Hey the link no longer works.. any other links?
Dengaroth

Post by Dengaroth »

This reminded me of a feature request for the FAZ team - automatically filtering out "Unknown chat" lines... it's not like the information that some random guy is sending out stupid voicechats is tactically relevant.
RT: The number of typical responses decreases exponentially as the number of joke options increases.
mesial

Post by mesial »

I have no use for all these new chat packs either...
...maybe it's because I have TV's and can watch Family Guy and Futurama at my leisure.

EDIT: but it is nice to see all the packs together
Last edited by mesial on Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allegiance Terror Alert Level: HIGH
ImmortalZ

Post by ImmortalZ »

I think TB has already sent a patch in that does just that Deng.
fuzzylunkin1

Post by fuzzylunkin1 »

Need new link?
WhiskeyGhost

Post by WhiskeyGhost »

no, just click request download, then look to the right side afterwards
Rand0m_Numb3r wrote:QUOTE (Rand0m_Numb3r @ Aug 9 2007, 12:27 AM)CURSES I HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!
Sugar

Post by Sugar »

Sweet laugh.gif