Difference DN 4.60 to GoDIIR4

Discussion / Announcement area for Good Old Days II Core development.
Grim_Reaper_4u

Post by Grim_Reaper_4u »

True, the wording in the OP confused me, however like Madp says : sup (and tac) is still much more expensive than exp. Personally I think that the 2.5 k tech costs should be used in GOD too for Tac and Sup technologies to compensate for both a) the yield advantages of Exp b) the much lower costs of adv exp tech vs adv tac and sup tech. I don't think this change would have much impact on the tech balance but it will allow peeps that go sup or tac to get gat3/dumb3 to keep the mini3 heavies off their ass wink.gif Personally I've always thought that some moron at MS felt ints were his favourite ship so Exp should dominate all other techs because frankly Exp has always been too powerful with the best ships and GAs and the cheapest tech plus it's the only tech that doesn't need bombers to win (OK besides SY that is). I haven't calculated it but ints are at least 10k cheaper than figs (mini3 vs gat3 and dumb3) and HTT are a lot less expensive than ac3 ab3 bombers (and if we go for heavy bombers there is no contest at all).

Anyone who doesn't think all the other techs are getting shafted needs a course in calculus wink.gif
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

I suppose an interesting question is is Sup/Tac too expensive or is Exp too cheap? Do you want to reduce the cost of sup/tac or increase the cost of exp techs?
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

Maybe move the discussion to the exp thread in the forum.