SY

Discussion / Announcement area for Dark Nebulae Core development.
FireDart

Post by FireDart »

Hi Mp,

I just DL'd R6 of capcore and I get out of synk error... O,o Maybe I broked it...
New SF Member... :)p
zdude1994

Post by zdude1994 »

You wish kite
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

nope, i believe R6 is on the server, but it needs to be restarted before it's available. we just need to wait for GPZ to restart.

i asked how often it restarts, and got told it restarts occasionally.

but for now we have to wait...
zdude1994

Post by zdude1994 »

Someone PM or post the link, mad peoples dont work
Adept

Post by Adept »

madpeople wrote:
QUOTE (madpeople @ Apr 9 2008, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i didn't mean to offend you.

Absolutely no problem madpeople. I think I was a bit tetchy when I wrote that huh.gif

I understood what you meant, and you do have a point. I wouldn't expect that solo AC slot to be filled most of the time anyway. It would just be there, like the turret on a heavy scout, except less exciting laugh.gif I think it's just aesthetics. I like the idea of the ships having a token self defense turret, but it wouldn't really change their survivability that much.
ImageImageImageImageImage
<bp|> Maybe when I grow up I can be a troll like PsycH
<bp|> or an obsessive compulsive paladin of law like Adept
FireDart

Post by FireDart »

LOL zdude.

Thanks MP. I got that installed in my artwork folder then, and will wait. smile.gif
New SF Member... :)p
zdude1994

Post by zdude1994 »

I keep getting internet errors when i click the download link. I seriously need help.
guitarism

Post by guitarism »

It's an intelligence test. If you can't do it yourself, you probably aren't ready for such awesomeness, your brain might explode.
FIZ wrote:QUOTE (FIZ @ Feb 28 2011, 04:56 PM) After Slap I use Voltaire for light reading.
CronoDroid wrote:QUOTE (CronoDroid @ Jan 23 2009, 07:46 PM) If you're going to go GT, go Exp, unless you're Gooey. But Gooey is nuts.
QUOTE [20:13] <DasSmiter> I like to think that one day he logged on and accidentally clicked his way to the EoR forum
[20:13] <DasSmiter> And his heart exploded in a cloud of fury[/quote]
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

mesial online is down, a alt download of the core is http://madpeoplealleg.googlepages.com/dnCapCoreR6.zip

hopefully it shouldn't be too long til the server restarts so people can play
gr4vity

Post by gr4vity »

Hey mad could you maybe keep a link to the updated version of the core in your first post?
Some people had trouble finding the file.. mrgreen.gif

I forgot to mention it earlier but I tested TF the other day and one thing I remember right now was that the description of Support- and AssltShip were mixed up + the SupportShip was the GT model?

Also you might need to rethink their SY a bit since flag1/2 ect makes AttackCarrier/lt Class redundant. Their SY is already extremely powerful but right now they get a cloaking Attackcarrier MF which later becomes an Assltship\Cruiser. Basically they get the advantages of 2 tech paths with 1.
Last edited by gr4vity on Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
"WyldKarde@RT: It's like the Picard Manouver, but with more hair."