A few suggestions

A place to post suggestions for new features, new bugs, and comments about the existing code.
Wice

Post by Wice »

Here are a few suggestions of things I didn't find in-game and assume aren't there (yet):

1) A hotkey to align the turret with the direction the ship is facing
I personally like to turretgun during bomber runs, I get much fun out of it for some reason. However during flight I always end up looking at the direction the stars are going and then move my turret accordingly until I reach the heading indicator, so my first suggestion would be:

2) Base-turrets
While I was busy thinking about enhancements for turreting, I also figured Base-turrets would be an awesome idea. Some bases might have turrets, either 1 or several one in different locations (say: one on top and one on the bottom) and when a station is under attack, you might choose which turret you'd like to fire from and from that point on I figured a hotkey to change turrets would also be an idea. If that button was pressed while the other turret is occupied it could send an order/request to change turrets, which the other can accept with insert.

3) Setting multiple waypoints
I've tried using shift-click etc and I've asked for it ingame, but according to people, multiple waypoints are not an option. It would be a nice feature however, to be able to set multiple waypoints for yourself or even for miners to make sure they don't go through enemy territory.
Teenagers can't sing the blues. Adults sing the blues. Blues adulthood means old enough to get the electric chair if you shoot a man in Memphis.
Persons with names like Sierra or Sequoia will not be permitted to sing the blues no matter how many men they shoot in Memphis