DN 00.04.60 RCa

Discussion / Announcement area for Dark Nebulae Core development.
Noir

Post by Noir »

I'll likely split the difference for TF in the next release, RoF -10% instead of -20%.
Allegiance - Dark Nebulae - Web Site
"NANITE MOTHER $#@!ER... DO YOU MOUNT IT?"
Camaro

Post by Camaro »

the other problem, is that clearly the mini-gun is a gattling gun with its multiple barrels while the gattling gun looks like no more than a machine gun.

please fix this. tongue.gif
CronoDroid

Post by CronoDroid »

Miniguns are gatling guns that fire smaller calibres (like rifle calibres) if I'm not mistaken.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Noir U ninny.... Dont weaken TF fool.. TF iz The Cheese and alwayz should be..... I say U give em back their rate of fire totally....>:b
Image[img]

Try Dungeonz and Dragonz online..itz Free
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

I actually agree with veggy, I think mostly what tf needed was a nerf to the massive amounts of damage noob cannon put out. Well it still puts it out, but because you have to aim with it now it's now popular. Be interesting to see TF's win % with the only nerf being to the noob cannon, perhaps keep the range nerf in place.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

I glad U agree.. I concur... The TF bomber gun waz alwayz cheesey.. But with the way Im reading your perkin all factionz etc.. I dont like The Idea of Tf becoming a backseat faction.. Hell it waz hard enough for me to get people to like em (( took 2 yearz for peopple to funally be able to play em))..Or if Your gonna keep their ROF nerfed.. Give em back their PW dmg perk..I mean Until ADV figz this iznt really to much of a cheese iz it..

AND for GOD sakez.....Make the Prox bombz WHat they originally where.... >;b.. Bombz... Prox where soooo almost useless last time I played..
Last edited by Vegeta on Wed May 23, 2007 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image[img]

Try Dungeonz and Dragonz online..itz Free
CronoDroid

Post by CronoDroid »

The opposite of useless would then be Spaceman Spliff getting 267 kills on the losing team thanks to Plas3.

In other news, Dreg and Rix need perks. Make it so!
Psychosis

Post by Psychosis »

Noir wrote:
QUOTE (Noir @ May 8 2007, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll likely split the difference for TF in the next release, RoF -10% instead of -20%.

think its possible that we could up the damage then? if you nerf RoF, then you need to make sure the damage outputs stay pretty constant.
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

Just posting this to remind you about 'Nix Shipyard
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

make seeker 3 require adv sup or starbase and lower its cost, i want to see it get used more