DN 00.04.60 RCa

Discussion / Announcement area for Dark Nebulae Core development.
Noir

Post by Noir »

Sigh... well, there is a new intermittent CTD (Crash To Desktop) issue in this version that cropped up during RC testing and I have not been able to identify the bug yet. After I realized it somehow got put on AU, I was hoping to get it pulled off that night, but rolling back now would be a pain in the ass so I guess leave it until I can release a fix (grrr).

Un-$#@!ing-happy.
Last edited by Noir on Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allegiance - Dark Nebulae - Web Site
"NANITE MOTHER $#@!ER... DO YOU MOUNT IT?"
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

Again, sorry to the admin types, and sorry to noir it wont happen again.

*goes back to hiding under a rock away from angry noir*
Noir

Post by Noir »

Need more Phoenix testing.
Allegiance - Dark Nebulae - Web Site
"NANITE MOTHER $#@!ER... DO YOU MOUNT IT?"
Pook

Post by Pook »

From now on, I won't post updates to AU unless they come directly from the author.

glare.gif
Psychosis

Post by Psychosis »

not your fault pook, you got blindsided by the conspiracy to nerf GS
CronoDroid

Post by CronoDroid »

The best one yet from the Great GS Luva.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

I think TF is a bit too weak, enh figs have troubles combating basic ones, even without missing the gatts just don't do any damage whatsoever. Once you get Gatt3 and Adv figs, there's no way you can even come close to standing up to hvy ints like other factions, you would have to get really lucky for them to fly over to your hvy plas and sit there for a while in order for you to kill them because you sure aren't going to kill them with your gatts.
wizard58

Post by wizard58 »

I must agree with Shiz on this one TF had been severely nerfed (weapons range and rate of fire and i think the damage to ) since TF use plasma gens and hvy plasma gens instead of missiles the main guns are your primary weapons if those become ineffective there's no point in playing , i mean shore the 0 spred is awsome but it's not going to help if u can't aim and even if u can if the guns don't to enough damage your in trouble .
I saw so amazed wen i saw that u can take down TF adv figs with basic GT figs ,now tht's not right i sugest we give TF his normal PE range back and a bit of a damage perk lets say a bit more that other faction's a 1.1 will do just fine .
apochboi

Post by apochboi »

The new gats and mini guns are yes than useless now. Please sort the fire rate back to normal. Currently all other factions gats and mini are "almost" As accurate as tf guns and have great damage.
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

That's the way things work at the worst, keep making xyz better then you have to make abc better to compensate, but now 123 isn't good enough, et ceteras. The solution of course would be to REDUCE the effectiveness of certain things, that way, in 6 months we won't have scouts that kill capships with one shot of their magic gat1. Extreme sillyness to go like this. laugh.gif
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...