Why is it?

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
BlackViper

Post by BlackViper »

That every minute that a few of us devote to maintaining this place is guaranteed that we will get bitch slapped? Why is it that no matter what we do we get cussed, bitched at and just generally pissed upon.

I am really sorry that you all can not have it your way. I truly am. Why is it people expect they can do things here they would not do in their own home?

Sorry, but my rant and I am getting tired of it. We let things slide every single day. We get bitched at because we don't do things fast enough for you. I look every week when I go to the bank, I still have yet to see a paycheck made in my account from this community. Nor does Pook or TE. We give our time and effort without any expectations of compensation. Instead, we get bitched at.

It is the same issues over and over. When we crack down we are @#$%@#s, never mind not one thing is said about the people making us have to crackdown.

Maybe Thal was right, pull the plug and end it.

Just getting real tired of it. Wake up and enjoy the free ride that dozens of people put into making this place run. I don't want nor expect people to kiss my feet. I have to play the "heavy" here.
Last edited by BlackViper on Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always in the Shadows...