R3 Server Pack is Available

Front page items.
Pook

Post by Pook »

Sorry for the delay - anyone wishing to run a server can download the current server pack on the downloads page.

UPDATE: If AllSrvUI.exe won't run for you, you're missing part of the C++ 2005 runtime. Either redownload the server setup and reinstall (I've updated the installer to include the missing files) or get the redist setup from Microsoft:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en
Last edited by Pook on Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clay_Pigeon

Post by Clay_Pigeon »

Thanks Pook!

-T
"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." -2 Cor 12:9
"Never know how long I've waited, anticipated your smile pressed against mine." -Running
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

yahoooo!!!!!
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
peet

Post by peet »

Please note that this server package must be used for the FAZ devellopment lobby, the "normal" game lobby is blocked.
Pook

Post by Pook »

peet wrote:
QUOTE (peet @ Feb 10 2007, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please note that this server package must be used for the FAZ devellopment lobby, the "normal" game lobby is blocked.

Sort of wink.gif

If you have the resources, and plan to run a dedicated, full time, non-development public server - let me know. Otherwise yeah, if you're running a test server or you run it only occasionally point it to the dev/test lobby.
spindrift

Post by spindrift »

Pook wrote:
QUOTE (Pook @ Feb 10 2007, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sort of wink.gif

If you have the resources, and plan to run a dedicated, full time, non-development public server - let me know. Otherwise yeah, if you're running a test server or you run it only occasionally point it to the dev/test lobby.

Erm, how?

_______
Spindrift
[sig]
Spindrift

Image[/sig]
Zapper

Post by Zapper »

spindrift wrote:
QUOTE (spindrift @ Mar 29 2007, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Erm, how?

_______
Spindrift

If you plan to setup a server that is online 24/7 and are running with the cores that are public.. Tell either Tiger eye or Pook when this server is online and what IP adress it got, then it will be added to the genaral lobby server list.

Otherwise it will be rejected..
Search the forum, there are many post about the topic and some "How to".

Have a nice day
Zapper
Life suck's and then u play Alleg.
-.. ..- -.- . -. ..- -.- . .----. . -- .. ... - .... . --. .-. . .- - . ... -