Forums Upgraded (Almost)

Front page items.
Tigereye

Post by Tigereye »

Not all forums increment postcounts for posts made within them.

For example: the offtopic forum will never increment your post count.

--TE

The Allegiance community currently hates their sysadmin because he is doing: [Too Much] [____________|] [Too Little]
Current reason: Removing the PayPal contribute page. Send Bitcoin instead: 1EccFi98tR5S9BYLuB61sFfxKqqgSKK8Yz. This scale updates regularly.
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

i think he had posted in a few places, but it doesn't really matter.
TheBored

Post by TheBored »

Hrm. My post count went down a little with the update. ~40 posts maybe? I just happened to notice that I was a couple posts away from 5k. Now I'm about 50. Meh, doesnt matter anyway mrgreen.gif

Is it just me, or did we lose a couple smileys? Maybe I'm just thinking of JG and his small army of them smile.gif

TB
spideycw wrote:QUOTE (spideycw @ Nov 28 2008, 02:50 PM) All the retards are contained in one squad mostly (System X)
[18:48] <Imago> dont take me seriously
Froggy

Post by Froggy »

Froggy wrote:
QUOTE (Froggy @ Dec 12 2006, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a note, not sure if it's been mentioned i took a look at the topics below didn;'t notice it.

When i click "quick edit" and do my change and then click "complete edit" or "run full edit" it sends me back to the top of the page and leaving the edit window open when i scroll back down? I've emptied my temp files ect.. I am using Mozilla Firefox2.0? Any suggestions?
I guess i should of posted here, although I haven't seen that problem exist as a topic or issue in this thread.
I want to point out that this also happens to me when I click the "Quote" option under whoever is posting. (It simply sends me to the top of the page and does not change the icon to a (-)

-Froggy
Last edited by Froggy on Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Cortex »

Froggy wrote:
QUOTE (Froggy @ Dec 13 2006, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want to point out that this also happens to me when I click the "Quote" option under whoever is posting. (It simply sends me to the top of the page and does not change the icon to a (-)

If that was your only problem, I'd say you disabled Javascript. That's exactly what happens when I tell my NoScript extension to forbid scripts on freeallegiance.org. Then again, the Quick Edit button shouldn't work at all then.

Otherweise, no problems with FF2 here.

-- Cort
This is Sparta. Not spa. — Wurf
Idanmel

Post by Idanmel »

Awsome wub.gif
Thanks Pook!
Ints kill nans, probes kill bombers.
ImageImageImageImage
Froggy

Post by Froggy »

Cortex wrote:
QUOTE (Cortex @ Dec 13 2006, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If that was your only problem, I'd say you disabled Javascript. That's exactly what happens when I tell my NoScript extension to forbid scripts on freeallegiance.org. Then again, the Quick Edit button shouldn't work at all then.

Otherweise, no problems with FF2 here.
-- Cort
Hmm I haven't turned anything off :(. And yes the quick Edit button works to get into the edit part, but it will not allow me to complete the edit. (click complete edit). Man i can't figure this out. It's driving me crazy

-Froggy

Post by Froggy »

Hmm Just an Update here.. I haven't done anything new but my situation seems to have been resolved.. If any weird changes were made I thank you!!!

-Froggy

Post by Pook »

My hunch is it was one of them thar PEBCAK errors.

mrgreen.gif
Froggy

Post by Froggy »

Did I mention the FAST reply features amongst all the others ... kick ass.. and thanks!

-Froggy