Ah Memories...

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

You old timers could help us keep it alive by picking one of these sites and getting them to host a link on their boards: List of software download sites

I started with page 1. Jump to like 7 or 8 and go for it. If we get enough people to help, I'll start a thread so we don't have multiple people posting to the same site.
solap

Post by solap »

HSharp wrote:QUOTE (HSharp @ May 15 2012, 05:11 PM) Pretty lame naming yourself after a dead server
I don't get it.
solap

Post by solap »

SgtMajor wrote:QUOTE (SgtMajor @ May 17 2012, 07:11 AM) Dad?
lol

Not that I know of.
solap

Post by solap »

Paradigm2 wrote:QUOTE (Paradigm2 @ May 17 2012, 09:32 PM) Its fun to me to see guys that were around my age end up where they end up (Spidey and Bacon come to mind). I really hope that whatever happens to the game, there's a central place we can all check-in, because I'd still love to have a beer with any of ya'll.
Where did Spidey and Bacon end up?
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

solap wrote:QUOTE (solap @ Jun 8 2012, 06:07 PM) I don't get it.
Ahh, the young'uns don't know much. We had a server named solap for a while...

Always good to see you drop by!

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.

Phalanxe

Post by Phalanxe »

i dont have access to that thing :mad:
QUOTE 08/15/14 20:08:53: BabelFish (all): there are too many blacks on[/quote]
100%
solap

Post by solap »

Spunkmeyer wrote:QUOTE (Spunkmeyer @ Jun 8 2012, 07:57 PM) Ahh, the young'uns don't know much. We had a server named solap for a while...

Always good to see you drop by!
Thanks Spunk. Feeling nostalgic. :) Hope you're well. Great to see Allegiance still going strong!
HSharp

Post by HSharp »

I did think Solap knew MrC paid homage to Solap by naming Solap Solap when he hosted the server and I was simply making a joke, but I guess Solap lived and died between Solap's intermittent visits.

Spidey ended up as a high class male gigolo in Manhattan and Bacon decided to live the life of a hermit every summer.
Cadillac

Post by Cadillac »

HSharp wrote:QUOTE (HSharp @ Jun 11 2012, 01:52 PM) I did think Solap knew MrC paid homage to Solap by naming Solap Solap when he hosted the server and I was simply making a joke, but I guess Solap lived and died between Solap's intermittent visits.

We named a server after you.

Spidey ended up as a high class male gigolo in Manhattan and Bacon decided to live the life of a hermit every summer.
Image Image Image
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan ("The Lives of the Stars" ep. 9 Cosmos)
Rants Blog Cadillac, *Wurflet@Event, ?GoldDragon@Alleg, ^Biggus*#$@us@XT, +Ashandarei@Zone