3rd Party Tools Source

Catch-all for all development not having a specific forum.
Tigereye

Post by Tigereye »

Sourcecode for many of the 3rd party tools has been uploaded to the ThirdParty SVN Repository located at http://svn.alleg.net/svn/AllegThirdParty/

There's over 18mb of source there, so it will be easiest for you to checkout just the projects you need. Simply append the tool's name to the checkout source when checking out. IE: If you have developed any tools whose source is not listed here, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll gladly upload it for you.

If you find bugs in any of these programs and have fixed the problem in your checkout, create a patch and PM me so it can be fixed.

Keep on coding,

--TE
Last edited by Tigereye on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated links

The Allegiance community currently hates their sysadmin because he is doing: [Too Much] [____________|] [Too Little]
Current reason: Removing the PayPal contribute page. Send Bitcoin instead: 1EccFi98tR5S9BYLuB61sFfxKqqgSKK8Yz. This scale updates regularly.
Tontow

Post by Tontow »

Cool! , Even some extra stuff that will help ppl figure out how to read and write the core files. mrgreen.gif

What is TAG and AGM???
Tigereye

Post by Tigereye »

AGM is the Allegiance Game Manager that was made by KGJV. It lets you customize the "GameParameters" binary value in Allegiance\1.x\Server registry key to customize a local LAN game.

Unfortunately it hasn't worked since March 1st 2006 when we released the first release from the devteam. I've tried to compile it so it once again allows us to customize LAN games, but I couldn't get it to work. Please feel free to try and track down the problem and get it to work smile.gif

TAG is Tigereye's Allegiance Gamelogger/Gizmo. It runs on the community's "trusted" servers and attaches to allsrv to harvest ingame events, log them, and send the log up to ASGS to be included in the central stats database. (no, it won't work right unless you are first cleared by ASGS to post stats)

--TE

The Allegiance community currently hates their sysadmin because he is doing: [Too Much] [____________|] [Too Little]
Current reason: Removing the PayPal contribute page. Send Bitcoin instead: 1EccFi98tR5S9BYLuB61sFfxKqqgSKK8Yz. This scale updates regularly.
Tontow

Post by Tontow »

Then, AMT would be the Allegiance Modelling Tool???

And what is TAG?
Last edited by Tontow on Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

tontow wrote:
QUOTE (tontow @ Oct 26 2006, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then, AMT would be the Allegiance Modelling Tool???

And what is TAG?

Tigereye wrote:
QUOTE (Tigereye @ Oct 26 2006, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TAG is Tigereye's Allegiance Gamelogger/Gizmo. It runs on the community's "trusted" servers and attaches to allsrv to harvest ingame events, log them, and send the log up to ASGS to be included in the central stats database. (no, it won't work right unless you are first cleared by ASGS to post stats)
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
Tontow

Post by Tontow »

Bah, I just woke up laugh.gif .

Now bewear the oncomming onslot of, "ADD MDLUtility AND MDLfx!!!"
Tontow

Post by Tontow »

What where IGCVal and MDLView written in? My Visual C++ express 2005 dosen't want to open the projects.
Your_Persona

Post by Your_Persona »

c#
-->>Elitism<<--
I'm not Hamlet. I don't take part any more. My words have nothing to tell me anymore.
Tontow

Post by Tontow »

Your_Persona wrote:
QUOTE (Your_Persona @ Oct 26 2006, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
c#

Anyone know what editor was used?
Orion

Post by Orion »

tontow wrote:
QUOTE (tontow @ Oct 26 2006, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone know what editor was used?

Probably Visual Studio .NET 2003 (for MDLView).