Desktops

A place to discuss user-created Allegiance 3D models, textures, images, and other visual ingame content.
Norgonq1

Post by Norgonq1 »

I've been looking for something like this. The bombrun is decorating my desktop now ^^
ImageImage
BlackViper

Post by BlackViper »

I have used some of the original concept art on occasion. http://www.allegacademy.org/historical/beta/conceptart.shtml
Always in the Shadows...
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

If you make screenshots with background, please use the high res stuff. smile.gif
Loriana

Post by Loriana »

how about making my own background? tongue.gif

Weedman

Post by Weedman »

hey that is awesome

can you do a rix ? it has ot have alot of intercdptors!
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Loriana

Post by Loriana »

Weedman wrote:
QUOTE (Weedman @ Nov 8 2007, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey that is awesome

can you do a rix ? it has ot have alot of intercdptors!

sure, it will take a while tho. i have worked on this one for 3 hours and now i need a break tongue.gif
Last edited by Loriana on Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

wub.gif
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

While Yur At it .. HEH Kould U m ake one with Dreg AND TF with maybe a siloutte of Vegeta In the background for me.. heh.. I owuld luv it and maybe even name a ship in one of my upkomin factionz after ya..
Image[img]

Try Dungeonz and Dragonz online..itz Free
juckto

Post by juckto »

Posted this before:

Last edited by juckto on Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Usually though, "skill" is used to covertly mean "match the game exactly to my level of competence." Anyone who is at all worse than me should fail utterly (and humorously!) and anyone better is clearly too caught up in the game and their opinions shouldn't count.
spliffyhat

Post by spliffyhat »

'ym
ImageImageZgArt
BSBLSMSAGWYOOTUIARTS...................................Official Finger Exerciser®...........................Official Zone Game Artist®