Everything Arty

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Please tell me all these goodies got backed up somewhere...
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
pkk

Post by pkk »

Most textures are found on mesia's site.

Most chatpacks need work to be compatible with current sounddef.mdl (new factions).

Huds need to be reworked with R8 release.

Sometimes you're lucky and archive.org has a backup of the file you looking for.
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
bastard

Post by bastard »

anyone have a working link or copy of all the .mdl importer/exporter for MS3D?
<Aeris_PK> Bastard: "beeeeeeeeeeech, watchu be talkinlikedat to da derrr ho, yu ho, na go make meh a sammich!"
KGJV

Post by KGJV »

bastard wrote:QUOTE (bastard @ Oct 3 2014, 03:03 PM) anyone have a working link or copy of all the .mdl importer/exporter for MS3D?
The source is still here: http://svn.alleg.net/svn/AllegThirdParty/AMT/

In case you cant build, I've zipped the dll I have in my MS3D directory here : https://mega.co.nz/#!OcAWBTpS!1Mu1E...eS0OgOvK6lVhvlY
bastard

Post by bastard »

thanks Kage, got it all workin.
<Aeris_PK> Bastard: "beeeeeeeeeeech, watchu be talkinlikedat to da derrr ho, yu ho, na go make meh a sammich!"
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

We need to mirror Mesial's site in case he takes it down for some reason.I'm sure he'd have no problem with that if asked.
MiamiHeat87

Post by MiamiHeat87 »

The Mesiah website is gone.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Mage wrote:QUOTE (Mage @ Feb 11 2015, 06:45 AM) The Mesiah website is gone.
Mesial's complete pack is uploading as we speak.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Linky and will it be backed up somewhere?
ImageImage
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Papsmear wrote:QUOTE (Papsmear @ Apr 19 2015, 05:07 PM) Linky and will it be backed up somewhere?
Backed up.
Dont you worry bout that.