soo..

Discussion / Announcement area for PookCore II (PC2) development.
Ozricosis

Post by Ozricosis »

This core is not fit for squadgames. All that has been done is adding an overpowered scout, huge capships and nerfing IC extremely. Oh and deleting an entire faction.

I would like an explaination on how this passes for balance.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Pook

Post by Pook »

I'm not interested in discussing it with you given your tone.

The fact that you're suddenly posting here is only because there's been a talk of using something other than DN for both the Alleg Nationals tournament and in your own squad ladder tourney. Since you would rather play on DN, you've come here to employ what is a very typical tactic.

Again, not interested - go away.
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

So, there is DN "small game uber"/"large game suck" nix and "thin int"/"5sec whoring adv fig" TF and crazy economy GT. How does that fit into a balanced core?

I see no point in limiting the core choices in a tournament. If the teams facing each other want to play a certain core, let them.
Last edited by Grimmwolf_GB on Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozricosis

Post by Ozricosis »

NOir doesn't read these boards often enough. I use PMs to taunt him to fixing his core. Please don't make assumptions about my motives.

I wanted an honest answer!

If someone makes a core and then just drops it once all the ships they want to fly are done it becomes a bit suspect. Nothing has been done with PC2 is so long... If rattling the cage is so troublesome... bah.

Forgive me for trying to wake a bear in the winter.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Pook

Post by Pook »

Sorry Oz, but I don't believe you sincerely wish to debate it. I haven't "dropped" anything, nobody's complaining and my intention was never to create a core that was constantly tweaked. At this point the core's been very stable given the playtime it gets.

If people have honest feedback I have and will continue to do whatever I can to address it.