Sorry

Discussion / Announcement area for Star Wars Core (SWC) development.
terrenblade

Post by terrenblade »

I will start modeling some starwars ships, Do not expect progress. Mutch less reports of progress, it's not going to happen. But there might be a ship in the future, and I do have my hands on the veicles(sp) and vessles guide, so yeah.

no textures, no sounds, no core coding. get some one with time, I have none.
Mad? Oh yes, quite mad.

Vader shot the nans first.
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

Terren, check out www.xwaupgrade.com - That's where Weed got most of his models from so you can be sure of not doubling something that's already been done. Also it's a good place to ask for help as there are some real quality modellers over there.
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
Magus_X

Post by Magus_X »

at least power on the server, do not shutdown it please smile.gif
rojomojo915

Post by rojomojo915 »

Sorry to necro this but i was just wondering, did anyone take over this project?
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

There is a slim chance I could finish the capital ships, or some of them, but that is no guarantee and would not happen for a while, I would like to get General Tragetons dhilani ships into allegiance, because they are the @#(!. mrgreen.gif
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
LSDreams

Post by LSDreams »

Ok, here's a deal for you, I'm going out to Alberta for the summer, where I will be no doubt playing a @#(!load of allegiance, that won't be changin' however, I will be fabulously wealthy for a few months whilst I'm out there, as everyone in alberta is, especially where I'm goin. Now where this gets interesting is that I'm willing to put up a 100-150$ start as payment to whoever finishes the SW core (and by finished I mean finished). Anyone who would like to contribute let me know, lets get a fund going and get SW finished the only @#(! ever gets finished, with funding mrgreen.gif. Any amount can help - if every player threw a dollar at it, it would get finished, or at least the nature of human greed tells me it will get finished. P.S. if we hit the 500$ # and noone does it, I will learn the @#(! myself, dammit
Last edited by LSDreams on Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nik
- How do you give a lemon an orgasm?
- Tickle it's citrus
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

I'll add $50 to that.

And by finished I mean playable with wide selection of ships, specials, caps, and other funky things. Plus starwars vc. smile.gif
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...
SP4WN

Post by SP4WN »

"The force is strong in you, young one"

'gu

Spawn
Angela Liu

Post by Angela Liu »

check out several star-wars fan made movie. I believe at least one of them have about 45 short voice clip cut out from the movie. I think it will be easier from there on.

i would have helped a bit with the models and staff but RL is kind of keeping me real busy. I rarely have time other than weekend to actually play. And i actually have a admin job on another game (i'm consider to quit) and with that i did tons of codings in the past 2-3 month. Now i'm going to step away from code but i think i can squeeze in some help in finding the voices for vc and other minor staff if needed.

GL whatever who's doing the main part.
terrenblade

Post by terrenblade »

So, some one is throwing money at it, Let me find my copy of the guide to 'vehicles and vessels' I've got it around somewhere. And I'll need weapons and equipment I suppose.
Mad? Oh yes, quite mad.

Vader shot the nans first.