Sorry

Discussion / Announcement area for Star Wars Core (SWC) development.
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

The XWAU Falcon is a lovely model. Shame we can't port the transparency across but meh, it's still sexeh mrgreen.gif

If you need me to convert XWA models to dxf for you let me know.
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
rojomojo915

Post by rojomojo915 »

wut if we made the death star the new garrison for the empire?
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

i think too much attention is focues on the death star and not enough on maximum capital ship hate
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
Angela Liu

Post by Angela Liu »

Was searching internet for diffrent kind of cap and fig ship names and found this game: SW combine. Not the best game ever and i certainly do not enjoy it. However, it's a RPG with all the picture and name of ship so might be a refrence to get the name and it's basic description. They have good description writers,too mrgreen.gif You can basically get the armor level (relatively), sensor, hull level(relatively), usage, cost, speed and such staff from there.

Now when i say relatively i mean it's a RPG. Well when they say sublight drive is 120 MGLT (fastest fighter, A-wing) you can't just plug it into Allegiance. I think if you want to use that kind of speed chart you need to look at other fighter and compare their speed for if they should go slower or faster. Same as shield and hull level. I think the highest for fighter is 100 shield which is @#$( if you plug it straight into Allegiance. And by 100 i mean the highest. Normal ones are about 5-10...

I don't think you're allowed to straight copy the pictures but i suppose you can use it as a refrence and make your own, or go search the name on internet.

The bad part is you have to use a paid e-mail to register this and the admin have to approve it (they only have one that can approve and he's on LOA right now... ) and with that i mean this game really SUCKS. It says pretty good in the description but it is just stupid RPG that uses real-time. You travel in one sector is so slow that you can actually play it for 1 min just click where you want to go and leave it for the whole day... sometimes i can leave it for weeks if i'm in hyperspace.

Enough rant wink.gif the website is http://www.swcombine.com/. I'm available to help on these if needed (like find pictures and status so you don't need to register tongue.gif). Just pm me here and i'll give you my e-mail so you can tell me what you need.

edit: screenshot of what it looks like. This is a Super Star Destoryer (like the "Executer")
Last edited by Angela Liu on Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
apochboi

Post by apochboi »

In all fairness adding a superstar destroyer to allegiance really wouldn't do it justice, a superstar destroyer is HUUUUUGE. I think maximum size of caps should be ISD at the most. Failing that increasing the sector size to 20k might work and making the sy massive....actually...oh nm

Edit: Id love to see some sexy Mon calamari cruisers mmmmmmm mrgreen.gif
Last edited by apochboi on Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angela Liu

Post by Angela Liu »

apoch i'm only using it as an example tongue.gif Besides All you need to do if there's a SSD(super star destoryer) is to buy 3-4 of it and just park it near the red door of enemy base while destory. Enermy can't even launch..

Mon Calamari 80a and Mon Calamari 80b seems a nice model to be added since they're not as huge as the HOME ONE and more like a capital ship instead of a station. Mon Calamari 60 are nice,too as a light-class to medium class.

As for empire, my suggestion is a VSD (victory star destoryer) and ISD (imperial star destoryer). Nebulon-B Frigate works,too. Though i'm not really sure which faction to put it under. Seems from the movie the Rebels were using a few of them (In the last movie...) but Lucas also said something about it being owned by Empire and got stolen or something unsure.gif

just suggestions ninja.gif up to whatever who's working on it
Camaro

Post by Camaro »

no, we need the SSD, it needs to cover an entire sector with no less than 400 turret positions all with skyrip7.
KiteGeek

Post by KiteGeek »

LMAO.... Sheesh I leave you kids for a few days and look now... unsure.gif glare.gif blush.gif blush.gif ninja.gif

SHHHHHH do not look now... I just got the list of Ship names and such from this interglactic web thingy....

On the plate right now smile.gif

Not one but 2 Super Star Distroyer type cap ships.

This roundish thing...

And oh, the joints and rest of textures for the M-Falcon....

400 Turrets... O,o we NEED MORE BANDWIDTH for more playaz tongue.gif

Oh do we want a being built Death Star or it all purdy and finished? tongue.gif

Sheesh, it's like your inside my... O,o YOU ARE!!!! SHOO!! Away now, stop looking at my models.
Kite SRM's Expert NOOB! Image
Image To the drama we call ALLEGIANCE.
_SRM_Kite@SRM (That just feels right.)
Camaro

Post by Camaro »

KiteGeek wrote:
QUOTE (KiteGeek @ Mar 21 2007, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LMAO.... Sheesh I leave you kids for a few days and look now... unsure.gif glare.gif blush.gif blush.gif ninja.gif

SHHHHHH do not look now... I just got the list of Ship names and such from this interglactic web thingy....

On the plate right now smile.gif

Not one but 2 Super Star Distroyer type cap ships.

This roundish thing...

And oh, the joints and rest of textures for the M-Falcon....

400 Turrets... O,o we NEED MORE BANDWIDTH for more playaz tongue.gif

Oh do we want a being built Death Star or it all purdy and finished? tongue.gif

Sheesh, it's like your inside my... O,o YOU ARE!!!! SHOO!! Away now, stop looking at my models.

Spidey Rock can beat your semi-shperical ship.
KiteGeek

Post by KiteGeek »

I have some good suprises in store... And Deathstar is only one tongue.gif

EDIT - - -CAP SHIP ON THE SCOPE - - - ninja.gif And Apoch.... I be working on that sexa model also... with that ship being round (NOT DS) and smooth... It is REALLY high poly count right now O,o... I am working down.

But, just sighted a nearly finished Cap Ship smile.gif I know it is not a Rebel Ship...(It is a Repubic Ship) Muhahaha, but now it is tongue.gif

Last edited by KiteGeek on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kite SRM's Expert NOOB! Image
Image To the drama we call ALLEGIANCE.
_SRM_Kite@SRM (That just feels right.)