Sorry

Discussion / Announcement area for Star Wars Core (SWC) development.
rojomojo915

Post by rojomojo915 »

I like the partly built one, but if its too much of a hassle to make, go with the round one
apochboi

Post by apochboi »

NEED HOME ONE. KITE ADD!! please mrgreen.gif
KiteGeek

Post by KiteGeek »

LOL Apoch GET OUT OF MY MODEL SHOP U.... O,o That is the other ship I be working on. tongue.gif It is insane though... Maybe I will post the wire frame... It is insane how many polies it has... THANK goodness my puter is not my 200 mhz one... Its 600mhz now, and is much quicker... smile.gif

But to render that model... O,o Takes about 5 or more minutes now... tongue.gif I found the ship designs for most of the SW ships and all I can say is PHEW some of these are huge. tongue.gif But Apoch now that that very ship is taking form right now, and I will find a way to make it low poly and sweet. smile.gif
Kite SRM's Expert NOOB! Image
Image To the drama we call ALLEGIANCE.
_SRM_Kite@SRM (That just feels right.)
Sycrus

Post by Sycrus »

ill help if you need it? im actually able to whore in rebel ships...

btw...just a thought...make the a-wing a @#(! load faster, they're almost the fastest ship in the series..

--Syc

apochboi wrote:
QUOTE (apochboi @ Mar 23 2007, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NEED HOME ONE. KITE ADD!! please mrgreen.gif

omg apoch, thats brutal...LOL
Last edited by Sycrus on Sat May 12, 2007 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
NakPPI@XT wrote:QUOTE (NakPPI@XT @ Oct 7 2008, 03:50 PM) I didn't log in to allegiance to be taunted by some keyboard warrior that gets off by bragging about the size of his nuts in a 10 year old video game
KofiMan

Post by KofiMan »

Sycrus wrote:
QUOTE (Sycrus @ May 11 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ill help if you need it? im actually able to whore in rebel ships...

Actually, I think that's one of the problems with SW core ;-)
cyndar

Post by cyndar »

ok so i'm a n00b. lol. is the server still being run for the SW core? and if so where can i get the files for it!!!!! it's the only reason i wanted Allegiance to begin with. LOL

Thanks

Cyndar
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

You should already have all the files you need. It's part of the default installer.

You just need to hunt for a server with SW in it's name.
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
Sgt.Pepper

Post by Sgt.Pepper »

Just in case someone is still working on this, here's a good source of information. One example with the A-wing.
That's why i love canada, best time zone for gaming without the handguns. -vly
LostShard

Post by LostShard »

Not sure if anyone's still working on this, and I'm a complete newbie to Allegiance, but I thought I'd venture my ideas.

Just considering the sheer size of these ships, would it maybe be possible to make Cap ships (especially imperial ones) their bases? Most of the time cap ships in the films don't pay much attention to each other. I know it'd be insanely sweet to see a fleet of massive cruisers clashing with each other (even some battles reminiscent of Freespace 2 would be great), but Allegiance doesn't really seem rigged for that kind of combat, especially with the way sectors and travel in general work. Cap ships in the films never really seem do much to stop nearby fighters (their turrets are no way near as much of a threat as enemy fighters), so maybe that could be used as an excuse to remove the turrets?

SW has loads of medium-sized ships that should work for cap ships.

Just a thought.
LostShard

Post by LostShard »

Edit: sorry, post repeat. Damned slow internet.
Last edited by LostShard on Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.