this should REALLY help

Discussion / Announcement area for Star Wars Core (SWC) development.
Yanlin

Post by Yanlin »

the star wars wiki!

for all of your star wars needs! just to show how inacurate you are!
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless. Alone, a finger can't grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together."
chasov

Post by chasov »

or you could go to wikipedia.org and look up starwars or more focused topics.
CronoDroid

Post by CronoDroid »

Alright $#@!tard, when you make your own core with fantastic models, skins, and well thought out mechanics, then you can criticise Weedman.

I think the inclusion of boosters (a change from the original) was because a lot of people didn't like the flight model or thought it too weird. This makes it more like regular Allegiance.

All the other things ('inaccuracies') were probably included for the sake of gameplay balance. Not that you would know anything about balance.
wizard58

Post by wizard58 »

Crono is absolutely right u try and make ur own SW core with 100% accuracy and see how hard it is .
You guys should really thank Weed he bothered to make it so please let SW core alone it's good and it will get better in the mean time STFU mad.gif
Last edited by wizard58 on Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

I broke the DM mode. I'm not sure how, but I did.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
chasov

Post by chasov »

nice one mrgreen.gif
General_Freak

Post by General_Freak »

The only inaccuracy I can complain about is that the X-Wing lasers don't sound at all like the ones from the movies. tongue.gif

EDIT: There's a very good Star Wars sound archive here: http://hosted.filefront.com/TFNFanFilms/1340267

Two X-Wing laser cannon sounds can be found here: http://files.filefront.com/blasterszip/;41...;/fileinfo.html
Last edited by General_Freak on Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yanlin

Post by Yanlin »

i want to state right here. i am not saying "HEY YOU RETARD MODER! this core is so inaccurate and it totally sucks! get back to work"

I'm saying "this is a great core but it's a bit off. could use a touch up on the next update if ever. consider this as help"

i guess i am destined to be flamed for everything i do
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless. Alone, a finger can't grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together."
Pook

Post by Pook »

You made your bed, lie in it.
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

Yanlin wrote:
QUOTE (Yanlin @ Oct 21 2006, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i guess i am destined to be flamed for everything i do

yes, unless you make it very clear what your intentions are with a post. (or become popular)

people judge your post by their past experiences, and decide what you are saying based on what they think you will say on a subject, and take something you say to mean one thing when you actualy mean something different
Last edited by madpeople on Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.