So....we have a new version...

Discussion / Announcement area for Star Wars Core (SWC) development.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

I'll probably lower turret damage. The fact is the fighters are easy to hit. Turrets in DN are very dangerous however an average gunner probably hits 40% of the time with ac1, due to varying ship models, ranges, dispersion, and @#(!. The fact is though that the ac laser is pretty much the same damage per second if I do recall as ac1, the difference is you are landing 80% of your shots instead of 40%.

Corvettes will probably lose the front mounted guns for the pilot. I am working on other capital ships. Anyway, the key to killing one is to obviously form up, but I understand how that is difficult. If you have tac fighters, you will probably rape a corvette without much trouble.

I may increase top speeds for all small fighters so that they may engage faster, but I will not jack up acceleration because it makes it retardedly jerky if the server can't sync, and I hate that kind of crap.

Most definitely will increase tac fighter speed, aka heavy fighter. They pack the most punch with adv torpedos. Adv torpedos will hit damn near anything if it is not moving laterally. It's basically a dumbfire with better acceleration which means it will actually track better also.
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
chasov

Post by chasov »

ok i think the boosters are WAY to strong and long lasting.
either make them short lasting or weak, thats my sujestion.
chasov

Post by chasov »

man people...DOESNT ANYONE CARE ANYMORE?

hehe, but really no new posts in like 2 days...weird...
terrenblade

Post by terrenblade »

I'm still waiting for some one to get off of DN NOAT and play some SW core...
tonight I'm going to forgo most everyhting and just sit in SW waiting for people, some one had better show. sad.gif
Mad? Oh yes, quite mad.

Vader shot the nans first.
chasov

Post by chasov »

ok... I'll play StarWars core if anyone wants to play and sees me on, I'll be glad to play if they ask.
terrenblade

Post by terrenblade »

well, now I cant play becuse me and my friends are hooked on maple story :(
so when we get a Dplay8 server up and going, I can show them the true joy of alleg and realy game smile.gif
Mad? Oh yes, quite mad.

Vader shot the nans first.
Dkj444

Post by Dkj444 »

well i have a question what cap ship do the rebels get other then the mon cal crusier and are the shields for it more withstanding then the star destoryers shields?
other then that the new mod is great keep up the good work.

This starwars fan appoves.
Last edited by Dkj444 on Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

some more mon cals

and stuff
QUOTE Once engaged 13 and a half Dreg Heavy Ints (at the same time) with an IC Int and emerged in a heavy int with 2 mini 3 and 1 mini dis and all foes destroyed
--- QUOTE (spideycw @ Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM) Definition of wtfpwn: Weedman in an int[/quote]
Lordus Weedicus II•Uses TS but can be difficult to understand due to the fact has never been sober•Expert int whore (without non-standard use of strafe buttons)•Gains skill increase when playing with Aarmstrong or former members of TRA•Expert miner D (ability to aim)•Can be trusted to run your economy•One of the half dozen or so game changers•Average Stacker
KiteGeek

Post by KiteGeek »

smile.gif Ok, so far here is what I think about SW.

I like the game play. I think to add to the SW feel and such we need a ship that is durable and able to do damage and fly at EoR Tac Scout speeds.... maybe the M-Falcon we call that boost light or hyper speed. Much like the M-Falcon it is a short use item... So the need to carry more fuel and replace ammo/bombs/or such would even things out.

But, I must say that I like all the effort and hard work put into making this core happen.

Caps would be cool, but I am in no rush for crap ships. I want CAP SHIPS that once bought will own all. smile.gif
Kite SRM's Expert NOOB! Image
Image To the drama we call ALLEGIANCE.
_SRM_Kite@SRM (That just feels right.)
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

I gotta repeat: Please remove boosters.