DN 00.04.50 Beta

Discussion / Announcement area for Dark Nebulae Core development.
juckto

Post by juckto »

Put a S/E/T tag on heavy scouts, since you keep them after your starbase blows.
Usually though, "skill" is used to covertly mean "match the game exactly to my level of competence." Anyone who is at all worse than me should fail utterly (and humorously!) and anyone better is clearly too caught up in the game and their opinions shouldn't count.
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

You lose them if you only have a sy or no?
Last edited by jgbaxter on Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...
Noir

Post by Noir »

jgbaxter wrote:
QUOTE (jgbaxter @ Aug 28 2006, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You lose them if you only have a sy or no?

Only Sup/Exp/Tac count toward getting Hvy Scouts. It says this in the F5 menu description as well. Adding the [S/E/T] to the title is noted for next release.
Last edited by Noir on Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allegiance - Dark Nebulae - Web Site
"NANITE MOTHER $#@!ER... DO YOU MOUNT IT?"
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

This is probebly the most ballanced version of dn since nix was implemented. You should save it in case you $#@! it up with something. Probebly should take dis3 out as well just to be safe.
Grim_Reaper_4u

Post by Grim_Reaper_4u »

Shizoku wrote:
QUOTE (Shizoku @ Aug 28 2006, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is probebly the most ballanced version of dn since nix was implemented. You should save it in case you $#@! it up with something. Probebly should take dis3 out as well just to be safe.

It can't be balanced, GT is still in it wink.gif
apochboi

Post by apochboi »

I dont have too much of a problem with GT, all of there unique technology takes a while to get normally. Well on decent money settings they do anyway. Please get rid of DIS3 though. Good work on Nix though Noir, they are getting closer to being a more "normal" faction...Ps did you change the way they handle. There figs seem more nimble now.
Mastametz

Post by Mastametz »

One axis is still perked and the other one is now standard. No more nerf in the flight controls.

Kill dis3.
There's a new sheriff in town.
Lykourgos

Post by Lykourgos »

Bios is a little too overbuffed for this to be the most balanced version ever.

Crono, both mass and fuel capacity. Those are the reasons ints are better than figs in the first place- the new buffs make them incredible.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

86 the free enh carriers and I think we got a winner.
Grim_Reaper_4u

Post by Grim_Reaper_4u »

Am I the only one who thinks GT needs a nerf? It has fast and good econ which can unload virtually everywhere. It has almost the same galv protection as IC (pali spam). It has this nice Pali/Gar relationship that makes it very hard to stop it from getting bases. It has those cheezy mustangs (OK they cost money but you need an experienced team of figs to kill 2 newbs in a mustang) which combine equally well with tac and sup. On cheezy money settings you can spam guardians for defense. Their scouts never forget to take a nan along wink.gif Bases are relatively hard to cap by htt and pretty tough to bomb. etc.

They kinda feel too powerful to me, it seems as if they can take even more of a beating than belts and still come back.