GoD II

Discussion / Announcement area for Good Old Days II Core development.
ImmortalZ

Post by ImmortalZ »

Pook seems to be MIA ATM. I guess it's manual play for us.
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

I love to play with Manuel a manual. mrgreen.gif
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

GoD II has been added to AU by Thalgor. smile.gif
Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Missile damage GA in tac is interesting. AB3 seems weak without it! Is it to counter tac's lousy sig?
To Punish and Enslave...
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

I am kinda confused. Why do you think, that Missile damage is in tac? That's not in the read me and not in the core actually. smile.gif

I found a sorting bug in the core. IC Int/Enh Fig/SF research is at the bottom of the F5 list. In the next release it will be on the top again.
So when you play IC, check the bottom of F5. The next release will have it fixed.
Last edited by Grimmwolf_GB on Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

He is confused - he was playing Plus R15 earlier.

That's mainly because we moved ship shield to sup (which makes total sense), so something from sup had to move to tac. Well, tac traditionally always needed sup badly because both AB2 & AB3 AND missile damage was in there. So reducing that dependency somewhat made sense. (It was between missile track and missile damage).

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.

Bard
Location: Within your command center, enacting fatal attacks upon your conscripts

Post by Bard »

jgbaxter wrote:
QUOTE (jgbaxter @ Aug 11 2006, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK the core is up on FTXc server, it's still behind a router until tommorow... so, people that can't connect (you 10%) will need to wait until this time tommorow for the core to be on FTXa with the low latency no-router land of goodness. smile.gif

Thanks for stepping up and doing this.

I know people have complaints about connecting to your servers, but the fact that yet again someone else is putting forth the effort to host more game servers and continuously tweak them says good things about the community itself and our growth.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

Another bug has been found:

The IC Adv Tac shows up as a Adv Sup. It will be fixed in the new release. (Probably end of the week, so that I can squash some more bugs, once they appear).
Paradigm2

Post by Paradigm2 »

Grimm, I played IC last night and there are various sort bugs... sorry about that.

SS2 shows up and bottom of garrison. All 3 tech path's enh ship research show up at the bottom.

Basically, I think when I originally changed and reverted things from Alleg+, I forgot to mess with the sort aspect in ICE... it shouldn't be too difficult to find/ fix though.
-Paradigm2
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

The shield research, the end ships and so on all have been moved up. smile.gif