A+ - make it live again.

Discussion / Announcement area for Allegiance Plus Core development.
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

Ang, where are you?
Pook

Post by Pook »

Down with A+!

mrgreen.gif
Tigereye

Post by Tigereye »

What's A+?

--TE

The Allegiance community currently hates their sysadmin because he is doing: [Too Much] [____________|] [Too Little]
Current reason: Removing the PayPal contribute page. Send Bitcoin instead: 1EccFi98tR5S9BYLuB61sFfxKqqgSKK8Yz. This scale updates regularly.
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

isnt A+ like C+ ?

or is that something else?

i might ask noir if i can give every faction in A+ vanguards as starting ships... :twisted:
GreyVulpine

Post by GreyVulpine »

No! Make every ship a 256x256 pel, grey colored, cube. That way, every ship is balanced and FAIR!

-GreyVulpine
[sig][/sig]
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

Well as I've never really played A+ when it wasn't broken, it'd be nice to try. laugh.gif
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

Ang took it over some time ago and disappeared shortly afterwards. :(
I am serious, I do miss this core. It had a very different approach to "balance" compared to DN. Balance has "" because I have those DN carriers, patties in mind, that have not been fixed for months.
Shizoku

Post by Shizoku »

Can someone host a GoD core again. It seemed a lot more "fun" than the last versions of +.
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

I am actually thinking about picking it up. I think about using an earlier core version to avoid bug fixing a core I have not designed. I would not call it GoD though. mrgreen.gif
Before that can happen, I will have to have a close look at the changes done in the various revisions of A+.
Is there a list still around somewhere?
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

As far as I know there is only one bug in the current A+ release and there's Hawk's fix for that floating about somewhere which only needs a quick test and implimenting. I think Hawk's fix got dropped as both Spunky and Fofo dropped out of the core dev game but it worked fine to the best of my knowledge.

Of course if you wanted to roll back to an earlier A+ version for other gameplay considerations that's fine.
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything