A+ - make it live again.

Discussion / Announcement area for Allegiance Plus Core development.
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

Since I base it on GoD, I think I will call it GoD II. smile.gif
jgbaxter

Post by jgbaxter »

Go for- A GoD ±. smile.gif
n.b. I may not see a forum post replied to me or a pm sent to me for weeks and weeks...
Clay_Pigeon

Post by Clay_Pigeon »

Actually, I liked most of the A+ ship icons.
"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." -2 Cor 12:9
"Never know how long I've waited, anticipated your smile pressed against mine." -Running
Raveen

Post by Raveen »

I think it's the horrible base icons that people want rid of.
ImageImage
Spidey: Can't think of a reason I'd need to know anything
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

I have asked Noir to allow me to use the icons for the core. It has always annoyed me, that the icons changed with the cores.
apochboi

Post by apochboi »

I can't want to try this core. Good work Grim smile.gif
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

So far it is not my work. It is Paradigm's work on GoD, which is based on Spunky's work on A+.
Anguirel
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Anguirel »

Grimmwolf_GB wrote:
QUOTE (Grimmwolf_GB @ Aug 3 2006, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ang, where are you?

Well, you may or may not care, but since you asked...

Working heavy duty overtime. I took over the core, expecting to have about two weeks (a timespan that is ever the bane of Allegiance dev work) before overtime started. Literally the enxt day I went into work and was informed I'd be working a different shift (again). The following day it changed again. Since then I've been working a solid 60+hours per week to get Scarface: The World Is Yours out the door. The good news about all this, from my end, is I get a Developer (scripting) credit on it, not just a Tester credit. I have since moved from Scarface to FEAR PS3, which is also looking at overtime for the next few weeks and rather than use the few free days I've gotten to work on this sort of stuff, I've mostly been reading, relaxing, and enjoying the fact that I'm living less than a mile from a beach. And, uh... raiding in WoW.

The busy season in the games industry should end sometime in the next month or two, and I'll try to get back in on this stuff then if I can, but it looks like the main fix needed has been done while I was too busy to be around.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Beatrice Hall, The Friends of Voltaire
Grimmwolf_GB

Post by Grimmwolf_GB »

Glad to har from your. I hate it when people just disappear... smile.gif
How is the scarface game, was it worth your time? Did they pay you well?
Spunkmeyer

Post by Spunkmeyer »

Anguirel wrote:
QUOTE (Anguirel @ Aug 20 2006, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've mostly been reading, relaxing, and enjoying the fact that I'm living less than a mile from a beach. And, uh... raiding in WoW.

HAHAHAH! Classic.

Well, Ang, tell you what, I'm about to disappear again in a couple of weeks. I may or may not update the current revision to +16 before then - depends on whether I get any feedback. If I don't, I'll have a few notes in the release thread linked in my sig about what I think also needs to be done and it'll be in your good hands.
Last edited by Spunkmeyer on Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want bigger games? Log on to play at the official game time: 9pmET/8pmCT/7pmMT/6pmPT every day of the week. Also Saturdays 8pm UTC.