Mouse Doubleclicks On Single Click

A place to post suggestions for new features, new bugs, and comments about the existing code.
Radar

Post by Radar »

On the current public released FAZ my mouse is almost impossible to use.

I click on ship type and the list appears then disappears. ( back to the start like I am not selecting it )

same thing happens on any click thing that I do, select loadout, use F6 to select miner to send out of base then use F7 to select sector to send it to. It won't work unless I select something else, then selec the miner.

If I start with the miner - it acts like the miner(con, whatever ) wasn't even selected.

with F7 and F6 up, I left click a miner or con, then I select "take me to" and I right click on the F7 sector that I want.

Is mouse control a common problem that we need to look into ?

what ?

Anyone else ?

radar
FreeBeer

Post by FreeBeer »

FWIW, I sometimes experience that myself, depending on which mouse I use. It isn't specific to FAZ, in my experience - I get it, too, playing regular Alleg.
[img]http://www.freeallegiance.org/forums/st ... erator.gif" alt="IPB Image">

chown -R us base
Your_Persona

Post by Your_Persona »

try a different mouse. I've had the same thing in just regular programs. sticky button or something.
-->>Elitism<<--
I'm not Hamlet. I don't take part any more. My words have nothing to tell me anymore.
ogorass

Post by ogorass »

Had that after i switched to my current mouse. Installing drivers for it (instead of standard XP HID) fixed the problem for me.