Calling all artists! TF needs a banner

Discussion area for user-created Allegiance models, textures, voicechats, music, and other ingame content.
notjarvis

Post by notjarvis »

...But thinking about it - do TF even have cities? When this thread was opened I was expecting lots of technical imagery implying the Fluxes AI roots and stuff.

Ok - long story short - heres my Half-assed effort at the sort of thing I thought would be turning up.....
Last edited by notjarvis on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
spliffyhat

Post by spliffyhat »

the first TF i did , was stainless steel pots and pans :)
ImageImageZgArt
BSBLSMSAGWYOOTUIARTS...................................Official Finger Exerciser®...........................Official Zone Game Artist®
Valiance

Post by Valiance »

spliffy wrote:QUOTE (spliffy @ Jun 9 2009, 03:22 PM) the first TF i did , was stainless steel pots and pans :)
ROFL

Also, spliffy wins the dreg font-out, with slightly more toned colours that would be perfect.
ImageImage
Adept

Post by Adept »

spliffy wrote:QUOTE (spliffy @ Jun 9 2009, 04:34 PM)
spliffy wrote:QUOTE (spliffy @ Jun 9 2009, 08:30 PM)
:psyched: :iluv:
Best ones yet. The TF one may need a more abstract picture (that's still a city) but the tagline is great.
ImageImageImageImageImage
<bp|> Maybe when I grow up I can be a troll like PsycH
<bp|> or an obsessive compulsive paladin of law like Adept
madpeople

Post by madpeople »

spliffy wrote:QUOTE (spliffy @ Jun 9 2009, 02:34 PM)
There is something wrong about the larger version of the font, and I reallly don't like the D. the smaller version forthe tag line is good, I think it should read "death to all", since I thin kthe dregh are quite happy about killing rix or anyone else who crosses their path
Last edited by madpeople on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spliffyhat

Post by spliffyhat »

ImageImageZgArt
BSBLSMSAGWYOOTUIARTS...................................Official Finger Exerciser®...........................Official Zone Game Artist®
llyando

Post by llyando »

I think the best TF statement so far is the flesh is weak one. That one gives you an idea of what they're like and their goals. It's like a tag line of a certain product. Either it is easily associated with that product or in simply a few words sums up what the products is all about.
Holding on to anger is like holding on to a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone. You're really the only person who gets burned.
parcival

Post by parcival »

spliffy wrote:QUOTE (spliffy @ Jun 13 2009, 05:00 PM)
This is awesome! Small glitches: There is a black triangle at the top right of the picture. Also, "Death to humanity" is very restrictive for Dreg, since their e.g. archenemies are the Rix. I'd prefer something along the lines of cold blooded killers.

spliffy wrote:QUOTE (spliffy @ Jun 13 2009, 05:00 PM)
This is perfect! :iluv:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
" There is good in everyone. You just need the eyes for it. "
Valiance

Post by Valiance »

spliffy wrote:QUOTE (spliffy @ Jun 13 2009, 07:00 AM)

I definately prefer the second TF banner. The dreg one is even more awesome than your first attempt at it :iluv:
ImageImage
spliffyhat

Post by spliffyhat »

*edit changed speedfreaks
Refresh your page :)
Last edited by spliffyhat on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageZgArt