Your_Persona's Behavior

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
Pook

Post by Pook »

Undoubtedly once I reopen the forums he'll continue so I thought I'd go ahead and post the events from yesterday without the drama.

1. In the wake of the "Christ" and "God" callsign issues and the "Offensive Callsigns" topic, YP thought the best course of action was to create a new callsign, "Faggots" and use that.

2. Gap@Alleg banned him for 1 hour (autoban) for offensive language.

3. YP is shocked and amazed that "Faggots" is not an acceptable callsign. He posts in the "Offensive Callsigns" topic, ranting about his ban and insisting that he should be able to use that callsign. He produces a picture in an effort to show that he was really talking about food.

4. Pook Closes the Offensive Callsigns topic, figuring it was overdue anyway but at least it would go out now in a blaze of idiocy.

5. YP posts an attack on Pook calling him a tyrant, power hungry, and saying that he's only an admin because he loves the drama. (the last one is pure gold smile.gif) He instructs pook NOT to close topics that he's posting in, "because it's rude".

6. Pook removes YP's attack and puts him on mod preview.

7. YP posts an even longer attack, but realizes he's on mod preview and nobody can see it.

8. YP creates new forum accounts and reposts his new and improved attack on Pook.

9. Pook removes that as well, puts an IP ban in place and bans YP for 48 hours for harassment.

10. One of the @Allegs reports that apparently this whole thing is being orchestrated, with people taking screenshots and such. Pook gets the picture.

11. YP posts again, from a new IP.

12. Pook closes the forum and goes to sleep.

So, I'll leave it up to you to draw your own conclusions. Did YP honestly believe that he should be allowed to use "Faggots" as a callsign, or was he simply causing trouble and creating drama?

You make the call.

mrgreen.gif
Last edited by Pook on Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.