Blacksun's repository of Mods! LIKNS HERE!

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Blacksun or I can send you whatever reticles you are looking for.
The easiest way is a file transfer on Discord, if you use Discord.
ImageImage
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

im on it led i should have it somewhere
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
Deathrender

Post by Deathrender »

Anyone have TE's chatpack?
phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jul 22 2017, 05:58 PM) Mini ac gunner mount was removed because somewhere along the lines we had a core dev that said, "I really hate Terran and want him to be miserable." And all core devs ever since have agreed.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Just sent it to you on Discord
ImageImage
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

thanks paps :)
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
mesial

Post by mesial »

Joined the discord community but it won't let me post. I most definitely still have the upgrade files as well as the installers. The complete package installer may take a rework because it looks for a particular file in the allegiance folder, which was required for installation, which has since been renamed or removed. I don't have a computer set up to access those files, but give me some time and I'll get access to them.
Allegiance Terror Alert Level: HIGH
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Mesial wrote:QUOTE (Mesial @ Jan 22 2022, 04:31 PM) Joined the discord community but it won't let me post. I most definitely still have the upgrade files as well as the installers. The complete package installer may take a rework because it looks for a particular file in the allegiance folder, which was required for installation, which has since been renamed or removed. I don't have a computer set up to access those files, but give me some time and I'll get access to them.
Thank you very much Mesial!
Papsmear

Re: Blacksun's repository of Mods! LIKNS HERE!

Post by Papsmear »

Hi Mesial,

Very odd you can't post on Discord.
Once you access your files can you jam them on the Allegiance Git Hub and post a link here?

Regards
Paps