Star Citizen

Non-Allegiance related. High probability of spam. Pruned regularly.
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

This is what happens when you wreck a great game Engine like the one Allegiance uses.
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

2021 update.
I recently reinstalled it after an insistence from a guy who is part of a space game group.

It is better, in a sense, there is an equal part of good moments, like jumping from my ship into space, and board my buddy's ship through the open cargo hold.

It is still a buggy mess, and RSI has no excuse to do such a poor job in managing those funds.

Comparisons with elite are difficult to make, because SC's mechanics are deeper than elite and the time investment required is double that of elite.
Still with a friend, it can be fun.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
Bacon_00

Post by Bacon_00 »

Senor NoirSol wrote:QUOTE (Senor NoirSol @ Aug 23 2021, 01:48 AM) 2021 update.
I recently reinstalled it after an insistence from a guy who is part of a space game group.

It is better, in a sense, there is an equal part of good moments, like jumping from my ship into space, and board my buddy's ship through the open cargo hold.

It is still a buggy mess, and RSI has no excuse to do such a poor job in managing those funds.

Comparisons with elite are difficult to make, because SC's mechanics are deeper than elite and the time investment required is double that of elite.
Still with a friend, it can be fun.

Are there missions and things to do? Any sort of progression?
"Leave Bacon alone. When he's unsure of what sector he's in somehow it works out better." -Lee
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

Bacon wrote:QUOTE (Bacon @ Aug 28 2021, 08:14 AM) Are there missions and things to do? Any sort of progression?
Very barebones missions. No progression.
QUOTE ^cashto@Elem (all): yeah, i imagine if you're rusty, you could build op short for no reason, build a naked ref, then go two techpaths even though your mining is by all objective standards $#@!ed[/quote]
Bacon_00

Post by Bacon_00 »

Senor NoirSol wrote:QUOTE (Senor NoirSol @ Aug 27 2021, 11:29 PM) Very barebones missions. No progression.
:bang:
"Leave Bacon alone. When he's unsure of what sector he's in somehow it works out better." -Lee
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

I'm just here to say that you all still suk!! :lol:
TheAlaskan

Post by TheAlaskan »

Raum do you still have clean allegiance code?
MagisterXF94

Post by MagisterXF94 »

TheAlaskan wrote:QUOTE (TheAlaskan @ Oct 22 2021, 11:36 PM) Raum do you still have clean allegiance code?
NVM me racking my post count
raumvogel

Re: clean allegiance code

Post by raumvogel »

llballin wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:36 pm Raum do you still have clean allegiance code?
I have lost the original disk. (It was bought 22 years ago) so I don't have the receipt, either.
I made copy of the disk back then in case the original became damaged.
I don't know what legal implications there are in sharing it.
Bacon_00

Re: Star Citizen

Post by Bacon_00 »

raumvogel wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:42 pm
llballin wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:36 pm Raum do you still have clean allegiance code?

I don't know what legal implications there are in sharing it.
Likely non because I don't think Microsoft lawyers give the tiniest crap about it :lol: