Star Wars: Squadrons

Non-Allegiance related. High probability of spam. Pruned regularly.
spideycw

Post by spideycw »

Have it but quickly got bored. I'll have to see if the patch made MP a bit more fun and solved the issues with people leaving early.

Personally waiting for Project Wingman to scratch my flying itch (highly recommend you at least try the demo as it does support HOTAS, TrackIr, etc) but obviously not going to be competitive MP like Alleg in the good old days.
I'm sorry I don't remember any of it. For you the day spideycw graced your squad with utter destruction was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday
Idanmel wrote:QUOTE (Idanmel @ Mar 19 2012, 05:54 AM) I am ashamed for all the drama I caused, I have much to learn on how to behave when things don't go my way.

My apologies.
Bacon_00

Post by Bacon_00 »

I'm still playing this game nightly. I pretty much love it. It's just pure fun -- nothing too deep or complex, but for me & the stage of life I'm in with work and kids, it's the perfect distraction at the end of the day. They fixed some balance issues & most of the technical glitches, so now Fleet Battles are pretty consistently fun and balanced. VR (especially now that they fixed the frame rate issue) is stellar. Easily the best VR experience I've had.

They announced today that they're adding a new map, new gear, and 2 new ships before the end of the year. B Wing will be super cool to fly in VR, I think.

Like with Alleg I'm not particularly good at it -- my aim is meh and I die as often as I get a kill, so not much has changed in that regard with me and space sims... but also like Alleg, it doesn't seem to matter much. I can win or lose and still have a lot of fun.
Last edited by Bacon_00 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Leave Bacon alone. When he's unsure of what sector he's in somehow it works out better." -Lee