Donald Trump

Non-Allegiance related. High probability of spam. Pruned regularly.
Terran

Post by Terran »

okay what?

yes China contains the virus with a complete draconian shutdown of all human movement. they had weeks for these events to unfold, resulting in the virus ramping up and dying down. all this with about a month or so of a head-start on the rest of the world. what's so amazing about that? Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Singapore have all also more or less contained the virus.

how exactly is China winning (enormously??) from the trade war? you think they will profit from the rest of the world's going into recession?

i don't even know what the next point is supposed to mean

i also don't know what this point is supposed to mean

dude wtf are you talking about?
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

can you at least spell coronavirus correctly? your spelling makes me think of an idiot trying to pronounce the word
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Terran wrote:QUOTE (Terran @ Mar 20 2020, 09:39 AM) how exactly is China winning (enormously??) from the trade war? you think they will profit from the rest of the world's going into recession?
Absolutely

QUOTE i don't even know what the next point is supposed to mean[/quote]
How much manufacturing has been relocated from western countries to China? If we need @#(! who provides it? We dont anymore.

QUOTE also don't know what this point is supposed to mean[/quote]
Goods will be allowed into our countries from China because it is clear of KAROWNAR VYRUS, but we cant trade back was what I was trying to point out.

Too tired to put together a wall of text. Just say Im wrong and an idiot and see you on Sunday to get STFU'd
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

Broodwich wrote:QUOTE (Broodwich @ Mar 19 2020, 10:11 PM) can you at least spell coronavirus correctly? your spelling makes me think of an idiot trying to pronounce the word

Ma, ma, ma, My Carona!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo7HB-slsm4
*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
pkk

Post by pkk »

Ryujin wrote:QUOTE (Ryujin @ Mar 20 2020, 05:04 PM) Ma, ma, ma, My Carona!
Coronananananana - it's really bad man! 🦇
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
Terran

Post by Terran »

lol
how did China grow its economy over all these decades? by trading with the rest of the world. if you think China will profit form the rest of the world buying less of China's stuff, you're wrong.

nobody is capable of manufacturing all of their own stuff. everybody depends on somebody to make something. Russia is a very interesting exception to this rule and deserves its own study on how they achieved economic independence, but they're still poor AF and their space economy, at one time the nation's jewel, is now basically in the @#(!ter because they can't import some components.

and as for trade being blocked from countries with the virus? that's pure quackery. where did you come up with that? "the NIH study found that the SARS-CoV-2 virus survives for longer on cardboard – up to 24 hours – and up to 2-3 days on plastic and stainless-steel surfaces" (https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2020 ... n-surfaces). trade takes over a week to reach most places from China.
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
lexaal

Post by lexaal »

pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Mar 20 2020, 06:21 PM) Coronananananana - it's really bad man! 🦇
Corona Coronaa, she reminds me of west side story
Last edited by lexaal on Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a johnson photo in my profile since 2010.
raumvogel

Post by raumvogel »

St. Corona
ryujin

Post by ryujin »

*#$@faced $#@!tard Troll
cashto

Post by cashto »

Ryujin wrote:QUOTE (Ryujin @ Mar 26 2020, 12:39 PM) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkMwvmJLnc0
The Trump campaign is suing TV stations that air that ad and threatening their FCC licenses. Because this is America, the land of free speech, especially free political speech.
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented