Gameplay Vote!

Allegiance discussion not belonging in another forum.
Terran

Post by Terran »

:o wat
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
Snack

Post by Snack »

Hey, it is a super positive thing, that you guys and gals are still thinking about how to improve Allegiance! That is just fantastic and I hope you will keep doing it!
That being said, I'd go with Thal and Dome on this one, even though I completely understand why you would propose such a thing.
I hope no one takes a No vote as a criticism and I am absolutely delighted you are still thinking about such things, proposing stuff and asking everyone else about it too. Awesome! Thank you for doing it!
Last edited by Snack on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious." - Oscar Wilde
BackTrak

Post by BackTrak »

Thanks for the thoughts so far (Snack - :iluv: ), I set a topic close date of 1/20, but definitely feel free to propose game play changes you would like to make (as in, get the code, make the change you would like to see and submit a pull request through github). Everyone is welcome to submit changes. I still have a patch from Student to review, but other than that, I'm pretty caught up. :)

https://github.com/FreeAllegiance/Allegiance

Keep on space-truckin'!
ImageImage
cashto

Post by cashto »

Who the hell is making such suggestions? Please provide names so they can be shamed appropriately.
Globemaster_III wrote:QUOTE (Globemaster_III @ Jan 11 2018, 11:27 PM) as you know i think very little of cashto, cashto alway a flying low pilot, he alway flying a trainer airplane and he rented
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

I am not a good comm, but I voted because anything that helps keep a flying comms life easier should be preserved. If you cant F7 and see your miners are at risk, you dont deserve to have them and similarly, if you fly you shouldnt be punished with a poor economy because the AI wont let you 'assault mine' effectively (due to gutless AI)
fwiffo

Post by fwiffo »

id like miners to get their ai back and behave like they used to. it made the game more strategic. can we have a game setting that allows this choice instead of having to decide it for all cores?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Spathi's Axiom for Survival: "The only brave Spathi is a dead Spathi. RUN YOU FOOLS!"
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

Would that be difficult to add to the game?
ImageImage