Donald Trump

Non-Allegiance related. High probability of spam. Pruned regularly.
pkk

Post by pkk »

No, Syria shot down a Russian marine patrol aircraft, after an Israeli bombing raid... :poke:

Even during Operation Iraqi Freedom a US PATRIOT shot down a RAF Tornado and an USN F/A-18 Hornet.
Last edited by pkk on Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jan 14 2020, 09:39 AM) No, Syria shot down a Russian marine patrol aircraft, after an Israeli bombing raid... :poke:

Even during Operation Iraqi Freedom a US PATRIOT shot down a RAF Tornado and an USN F/A-18 Hornet.
I edited the font size in my post for clarity
fuzz

Post by fuzz »

Vortrog wrote:QUOTE (Vortrog @ Jan 12 2020, 06:03 PM) Anyone know who was on that airliner?
A small team of Canadian nuclear scientists was on board.
pkk

Post by pkk »

Vortrog wrote:QUOTE (Vortrog @ Jan 14 2020, 01:17 AM) I edited the font size in my post for clarity
Just found an old photo of an Airbus within SAM lock. :ninja:

https://imgshare.io/image/image.eAZxf
Last edited by pkk on Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
Terran

Post by Terran »

pkk wrote:QUOTE (pkk @ Jan 14 2020, 12:18 PM) Just found an old photo of an Airbus within SAM lock. :ninja:

https://imgshare.io/image/image.eAZxf
looks like a reaper to me!
JimmyNighthawk wrote:QUOTE (JimmyNighthawk @ Jun 30 2013, 11:32 PM) "Bavarian Sausage Anti-Ketchup Soap"[*]
peet

Post by peet »

Looking at the impeachment trail. The amazing thing is, when the dems speak I think the arguments sounds valid. When the reps speak, I think they have good arguments. Glad I am not a judge :D
peet

Post by peet »

Seems Trump just won the next election. He can basically do as he pleases and no can stop him.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

That would be my best guess as well
ImageImage
minigun

Post by minigun »

Klobuchar from my state if minnesota is surging. Maybe we found a candidate cashto can actually like.
Cry,'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war -Julius Ceasar
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Soo...Caronavirus - Trade War - Trump

China reports Caronavirus is contained all of a sudden when the rest of the world is going into lockdown. Just amazing right?
China has a great human rights record..throw away lives of its citizens (who will likely still be dying from it...just suppressed) to win (enormously) a trade war while everyone else's economies go into recession?
The world locks out China (for now) yet its Entrepreneurs have located most of its manufacturing in China by taking advantage of low labour rates.

So if the world believes China is clear of Caronavirus and opens it up, but china locks everyone else out (trade) due to infection, China wins right?

I am genuinely concerned about what happens next, and not of Carona virus...thats the bus we can see.
Last edited by Vortrog on Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.