Donald Trump

Non-Allegiance related. High probability of spam. Pruned regularly.
minigun

Post by minigun »

SumVeritas wrote:QUOTE (SumVeritas @ Jan 5 2020, 03:21 AM) You mean evangelical christianity¿?
That also
Cry,'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war -Julius Ceasar
lexaal

Post by lexaal »

:iluv:
Last edited by lexaal on Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a johnson photo in my profile since 2010.
zombywoof

Post by zombywoof »

minigun wrote:QUOTE (minigun @ Jan 3 2020, 11:05 PM) Good move by trump killing qasem.
:roll: why don't you just go over to Iran and get shot at then? No one will miss you.
Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.
Cookie Monster wrote:QUOTE (Cookie Monster @ Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM) But I don't read the forums I only post.
minigun

Post by minigun »

phoenix1 wrote:QUOTE (phoenix1 @ Jan 12 2020, 03:44 AM) :roll: why don't you just go over to Iran and get shot at then? No one will miss you.
But I'll miss you!
Cry,'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war -Julius Ceasar
Broodwich

Post by Broodwich »

i think he got super lucky iran shot down that airliner. they were pretty united after the killing, but wasting an airliner that just took off from your own airport reeeally doesn't help
QUOTE Drizzo: ha ha good old chap
Drizzo: i am a brit
Drizzo: tut tut
Drizzo: wankarrrrrr
Drizzo: i only have sex whilst in the missionary position[/quote] Fas est et ab hoste doceri - Ovid
pkk

Post by pkk »

Maybe everyone should update their SAMs with ADS-B compatible equipment. :nuts:
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Something doesnt add up.
Anyone know who was on that airliner?

Top Iran general killed in airstrike
Iran launches counter attack. NO casuaulties and Iran warned the US first (so no US backlash)
During iran attack, airliner gets shot down.
Iran says their retribution is over.

Very convenient

Am I too conspiracist to think that maybe US/Russia (possibly IRan....but I dont think they have anyone to really benefit) got rid of another roadblock to oil control by 'accidentally' having Iran shoot down a passenger plane?
Last edited by Vortrog on Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Papsmear

Post by Papsmear »

9 from the Ukraine - flight crew
4 from Afghanistan
4 from Briton
3 from Germany
63 from Canada (most were Iranian that had emigrated to Canada)
82 From Iran

I doubt the Iranian government would intentionally kill that many of it's own citizens, but who knows?
ImageImage
pkk

Post by pkk »

Vortrog wrote:QUOTE (Vortrog @ Jan 13 2020, 01:03 AM) Very convenient
Stressful situation, communication issues (and possible lack of training, because someone should know the difference between a radar reflection of a small fighter jet/drone and a 'huge' civil aircraft).

It's a simple explanation, which would make sense, instead of going for a conspiracy.
The Escapist (Justin Emerson) @ Dec 21 2010, 02:33 PM:
The history of open-source Allegiance is paved with the bodies of dead code branches, forum flame wars, and personal vendettas. But a community remains because people still love the game.
Vortrog

Post by Vortrog »

Dunno....despite a civil war...and interference from Turkey, drone incursions etc etc there were no commercial airliners shot down by accident over the last 10 years in Iran.

Yet, under cover of a Missile Barrage against a target in another country, a passenger jet gets 'accidentally' shot down at low altitude. Unbelievably unfortunate coincidence or well executed plan.

Remember, we have the Russians helping Assad. What a great time for cleansing / political opportunity to access more oil rights without going into mass conflict assuming someone on that plane was valuable in the oil market.
Last edited by Vortrog on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.